British Speedway Forum

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Jacques

I'm simply asking...

I was castigated by a fair few last week, just wanted to see if there was any update...

Cheats should never prosper...so THAT'S why i'm keeping on about it..

Remember your not allowed to ask questions as the Poole mafia don't like it.

its obvious.......its there for all to see ......

is it any wonder north and the poole promotion dont want to divulge any info regarding dak's fathers injury.

its clear there is something to hide ,

a hand/nerve injury if it turns out to be that is no where near as serious as they were making out

all you get from poole is cover story after cover story with speedway star quite happy to join in and carry on the charade .......

more spin than my washerdryer !

• Like 1

Evening all.. been out of the country for a few days..

Not had the time to trawl back thru the thread, but i assume North and his corrupt cronies have set the story straight regarding the hand and nerve injury situation have they ? - cant be good to have inaccurate info floating around i wouldnt have thought..

Any info much appreciated.....

If you're going to keep stirring that spoon of yours at least be subtle about it.

If you're going to keep stirring that spoon of yours at least be subtle about it.

Excuse me.. i've been out of the country at my fathers funeral - i kept no track of speedway or the going ons with this forum. I'll be honest, i dont even know the score of the second leg, but i assumed Poole won.

I'm back in London now, and i'd like to be caught up - is that such a problem ?

Excuse me.. i've been out of the country at my fathers funeral - i kept no track of speedway or the going ons with this forum. I'll be honest, i dont even know the score of the second leg, but i assumed Poole won.

I'm back in London now, and i'd like to be caught up - is that such a problem ?

Simply go back through the thread and cherrypick the posts that suit your argument!!

Simply go back through the thread and cherrypick the posts that suit your argument!!

Thanks for your lovely help - so looking back at whats happened in the last few days, we're no further on.

North says he knows nothing, but Starman says North knows everything..

Cheating it is then.

Thought so.

• Like 7

Correct, why would we listen to Starman?

All through the thread people have wanted to know from the source..

Now the 'source' (Dakota) has spoken.. and he doesn't know!

Poole cheated/manipulated the system, however you want to call it.. as many of us knew from the off.

Perhaps it's an addiction? They would have won the semi-final as it was.

• Like 3

I love that people believe Starman when it suits ;) Most of the time he gets told he doesn't know what he's on about.

He was right about Jerran Hart still being in prison when people tried to pull the wool over his eyes. You have to get up early in the morning to catch the ace Speedway Star seller out.

:t::t::t:

• Like 5

Oh do keep up...

Not sure what I need to keep up with. Reading thru this thread no-one seems to believe Starman so the question remains - why is it the Quote of the Century?

Edited by dj350z
  • Like 2