Nicki Pedersen
Matej Zagar
Niels-Kristian Iversen
Chris Holder
Jason Doyle
Maciej Janowski
Jaroslaw Hampel
Peter Kildemand
If Kildemand gets into the top 8 or not he should be in. If Doyle doesn't maintain his top 8 position he deserves another chance. If Doyle or Janowski drop out the top 8 and Michael Jepson Jenson get in, the they have more to think about.
3 Qualifiers
Bartosz Zmarzlik
Piotr Pawlicki
Chris Harris
Which leaves one spot.
It should go to Emil Sayfutdinov but I have a feeling Antonio Lindback will get it down to the need for Swedish interest in the GP's.
Edited by Col

Hope to see Emil in it, based on this year without any politics or nationalities considered I would expect to see Kildemand get one of the WC picks.

Lindbäck will be a good shout for a WC I would say and it would be mighty harsh on Hampel not to give him one so for me that would be the 4 and let the rest fight it out for the top 8.

This may seem harsh on MJJ if he misses out as I think he will but at least up to this point Kildemand has, despite not being to my liking, performed better.

Looking forward to seeing Zmarzlik in the series, hope he can adapt well.

Edited by Eglese 19

Hopefully:

Woffinden

Nicki P

Zagar

Niels

Holder

Kildermand

Doyle

Janowski

-----------------

Zmarzlik

Pawlicki

Harris

-----------------

Lindback - Overall form around europe this season gives him the place IMO.

Hampel - deserves the chance through his latest injury

Vaculik - Has really stepped up in Poland/Sweden, and believe the break will give him what needs to step up

Artem Laguta - if we cant tempt Emil back, then the next best thing would be Artem!

All depends on Killer making top 8 mind.

Would prefer Greg to retire from the GP's, go out nearer the top, and let the younger riders have a chance.

• Like 1

I was thinking about the qualification system in the early GP years which was akin to the old World Final system, with National, Overseas and Inter-Continental Finals leading to the Challenge from which 8 qualified for the following year's GP series.

Is that not fairer, more interesting and more exciting than the system now in use?.

Agree with this. We need some fresh blood.

Wasn't it the case that 7 or the 16 riders in Saturdays GP had not ridden Krsko before, so we have at least 7 new riders compared to 2 years ago. Plus this year we have Zmarzlik and Pawlicki. You can't have new blood for new bloods sake. It's a professional, World Championship and thus anyone who qualifies has the right to be in it even if they are old and boring like Hancock.

It's ridiculous for people to think Grag Hancock should retire due to the fact they think he is "boring".

The guy is the reigning Worod Champion and looking likely to finish runner-up this year. I see no reason why he should retire (although his farewell lap at Cardiff did hint that he might).

Until the younger riders can force Greg out of the top 8, there's no reason for him not to be there. And, at the moment, they aren't showing much sign of doing so.

• Like 2

Spot on grachan...I hope he keeps going until he is 60 and finishes 2nd. to Tai every year :rofl: .

• Like 1

I would not put it past Hancock winning another championship before he retires. Based on this years showing, he should carry on - he is still much much better than the vast majority out there. Why should he stop? Who of this "young blood" is actually better than him?

Only Tai at the moment.

• Like 1