British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2016

New 7 point Dane

Rasmus Jensen

Kozza Smith

Andre Compton

Lewis Blackbird

I must admit a new 7 point Dane seems appealing bit of a gamble but maybe our already signed up Danes could recommend one of the up and coming youngsters. and of course if he turns out as good as Grondal we'll have secured another valuable asset/

He doesn't fit. We would have 7.06 to play with, Kus final PL average is 7.13 according to BSPA website

So the Bjerre deal was called off because he would miss an unacceptable amount of matches. Is 9 deemed to be acceptable? It's certainly not in my opinion.

It's more than KB. Believe issue was about replacement where NL rider only option to cover for Polish absence. Edited by Irk Deflector

I was really pleased that we had no double uppers this season, whilst I always supported Simon having a place in this years line up after his efforts last year, I cannot help but feel his signing for Kings Lynn puts a different slant on things.That is a lot of matches to miss, welcome our new team member,

R.Replacement.

• Like 3

I must admit a new 7 point Dane seems appealing bit of a gamble but maybe our already signed up Danes could recommend one of the up and coming youngsters. and of course if he turns out as good as Grondal we'll have secured another valuable asset/

Pick from:

Jonas Jeppesen

Jonas Jensen

Jason Jorgensen

Kenni Nissen

So Porsing has signed for a Polish club Rzeszow so how many meetings will he miss for Panthers now ?

I think we need a statement from the management as to what direction we are going in now it seems as Simon Lambert as signed to double up with Kings Lynn and N ick Porsing has signed up to .also ride in Poland. just how many matches is Porsing going to miss , we know Lambert will miss 9 meetings . Just where do we go from here?

Heavens above.

I thought he had given up Poland to ride for your lot?

That's what we all thought