British Speedway Forum

Workington 2016

and vissing and wells and roynon and matt willy and ty ... plenty of space to stretch out and relax . unlike the chicken huts at glass go . compton is not riding @ workington this coming seson .i think he is heading for peter borrow .

You seem to have a bit off an issue with Glasgow at the minute are we your new Somerset have you moved on on all thing's Somerset and attached your little quips to Glasgow now, you must be worried.

i take it the unknown 7 pointer is still unknown . got to day, my cash is on big bear arriving at peter borrow in the coming weeks .

Yes he's still favourite to land the NO1 spot. Not everybody's ideal choice but he's the best out there that may be available. We know what he's capable of and he should be a top NO1 in the PL, but?

You seem to have a bit off an issue with Glasgow at the minute are we your new Somerset have you moved on on all thing's Somerset and attached your little quips to Glasgow now, you must be worried.

i dont have an issue with any team . its called banter/craic or just plain old input into the forum .

as regards Glasgow being the new somerset in my posts , Glasgow will never be the new somerset in my eyes... Glasgow seem to play by the rules!

in case you haven't noticed , i post comments on most of the forum sites (except E.L.) on rare occasions .

i never worry about the sport i follow, i just do input. good or bad, take it on the chin and shrug it off.. . its craic. seems to me , you are the one thats worried.

i dont have an issue with any team . its called banter/craic or just plain old input into the forum .

as regards Glasgow being the new somerset in my posts , Glasgow will never be the new somerset in my eyes... Glasgow seem to play by the rules!

in case you haven't noticed , i post comments on most of the forum sites (except E.L.) on rare occasions .

i never worry about the sport i follow, i just do input. good or bad, take it on the chin and shrug it off.. . its craic. seems to me , you are the one thats worried.

Petrified.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can some one please tell me how Adam Roynon's rolling average in 4.39 really struggling to work it out. i am aware he had 13 matches for Redcar last year had 65 rides and 75 points but struggling with the rest. Please help!!!!!

You will most probably know this already, but Roynon's Effective Average of 4.39 is shown as 101 points scored from 92 rides in his last 20 matches.

Yes i have 101 points from 92 rides but with what he scored in his last 7 matches for Peterborough in 2014 along with the 13 from Redcar last year it still does not add up???

remember play off and kocup do not count to the rolling average so if any of those in your calculations you need to adjust and add in previous matches....

Looks like Workington will need a new signing to start the season with.

I'll be missing the start of the season due to continued visa problem wish @OfficialComets all the best for the season #whensitbeen12months?

We will issue a response to @typroctor20 decision not to start the season with us later today

Edited by screm

A brief outline of the issue is that it is Ty's decision that he wants to continue with his residency qualification and therefore has to come on a Tier 2 visa. The problem is he needs to be out of the UK for 12 months after his previous visa expired, which was last May. He could come in straight away on a Tier 5 visa but is choosing to wait. We will issue a full statement later today.

• Like 1