British Speedway Forum

Workington 2016

reading on the official, unofficial worky web site . mason campton has qualified for the final @ victoria this morning .therefore getting the necessary criteria to enable him to APPLY for a working visa in the uk. don't have any more details at the moment of final finishing order . worky fans happy .. SCB NOT .lol.

there are 2 meetings on i do BELIEVE .the one that mason is at is the rockhampton one riders include. kozza, josh g nelson . no more info @ the moment . confirmation via masons mech, , masons family and mason himself . i think steve whitehead is there too along with k.kh .cant find the meeting on the updates site . just bits and bobs from official comets site .facebook/twitter .

mason wins the meeting .

Edited by jenga

Mason is indeed the Queensland Champion for 2015 beating the likes of Grajczonek, Nelson, Smith and Jake Allen in the process. He now fits the criteria to reapply for his visa for 2016 and we look forward to him returning to prove some doubters wrong :)

Full result - Mason Campton, Tyson Nelson, Josh Grajczonek, Tyler King

Edited by Comet Dan

dan , does that leave us with 5.87 left for the final team member or are there any further average reductions in the team and the fact that mason is cr4p. ! (according to S.C.B. on bsf ) lol.

i would like to see victor palovara or kozza who brings us bang on the 42.50 limit .i think .

Edited by jenga

with me being a slow typer on the keyboard . ya beat me to it. looking good tho . chuffed for the freddie mercury look a like . thank god he didn't bite the dust .

still a few great riders out there .

couldn't use the abacus ,garry may has it .

Edited by jenga

How could he win? According to SCB he's crap. And the forum's oracle is never wrong 😃

hes failed to qualify for a work permit twice. That's pretty crap. And I think you'll find I pointed out months ago hed qualify this year. Any rider who wants a work permit will get a place in a state final final. They'll all be fiddled!

All those Workington fans who think he's any good will be happy to takers bet then. I have £2000 that says Campton doesn't average 6, can be split between you. Put your money where your mouth is. I don't expect you to, nobody ever does on here. You all mouth off but nobody ever back it up with money.

Edited by SCB

Mason comes in as a new rider on a 5.00

if he is to be classed as a 'new' rider why a 5 rather than a 7?

You are certainly not the only one touted 5 for a new Aussie. Either people are forgetting last years mess or are confident it has been legitimately changed back

Surely those in charge wouldnt risk trying to pull the wool over the eyes of UKVI again - would they...

hes failed to qualify for a work permit twice. That's pretty crap. And I think you'll find I pointed out months ago hed qualify this year. Any rider who wants a work permit will get a place in a state final final. They'll all be fiddled!

All those Workington fans who think he's any good will be happy to takers bet then. I have £2000 that says Campton doesn't average 6, can be split between you. Put your money where your mouth is. I don't expect you to, nobody ever does on here. You all mouth off but nobody ever back it up with money.

LOAN SHARK , a 6 point average is pushing it a bit for mason. but we don't want to give you any pleasure in your quest for unearned illegal income .

Dan does this mean he has officially signed for next season?

mason CANNOT sign until he gets the all clear from the border control or whatever they are called about his visa ..

SCB. why don't you put your house on the line in the wonderful world of my dads bigger than your dad deals ?

Edited by jenga

That's correct Jenga.

if he is to be classed as a 'new' rider why a 5 rather than a 7?
You are certainly not the only one touted 5 for a new Aussie. Either people are forgetting last years mess or are confident it has been legitimately changed back
Surely those in charge wouldnt risk trying to pull the wool over the eyes of UKVI again - would they...

We are just following the guidelines we've been given by the BSPA Management, I can't say 100% about any other rider. All I can say is Mason Campton will start next season on a 5.00

• Like 1

However, he HASN'T yet had two seasons at Workington, one there and one with Glasgow. Plus in 2013 his not getting a visa was not at all performance related.

Hopefully his Visa will come through without any hitches so he can return and show some people a thing or two, similar to Ricky Wells, Oh and erm Kenneth Hansen, oh and erm again, Matty Wethers.

• Like 2