British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2016

Bash

Jings - ippo really are running scared of the mighty monarchs!

I was always very impressed by young greenwood when he was at Peterborough.

Saw him score a great maximum (paid) there and saw him score well at Rye.

All seemed to go wrong when he broke his collar bone.

Never hit form again after that.

I would have been happy having him as our 3 pointer but am more than happy with Dan the Man. Hopefully Dan is riding on Thursday.

Greenwood could do well at ippo.

Glad to see baldyman thinks we are a poor team. Bold talk I must say!

Jings - ippo really are running scared of the mighty monarchs!

I was always very impressed by young greenwood when he was at Peterborough.

Saw him score a great maximum (paid) there and saw him score well at Rye.

All seemed to go wrong when he broke his collar bone.

Never hit form again after that.

I would have been happy having him as our 3 pointer but am more than happy with Dan the Man. Hopefully Dan is riding on Thursday.

Greenwood could do well at ippo.

Glad to see baldyman thinks we are a poor team. Bold talk I must say!

You are a poor team same as us. Fisher passed it and a young Aussie that cant score a point in the main team

You are a poor team same as us. Fisher passed it and a young Aussie that cant score a point in the main team

i see it a lot closer than you Gavan

If Masters can max then I think it could be very tight -he is certainly capable of it.

Etheridge has to find 1 track he likes - what odds its Foxhall.....

Clegg could be key. I had him down for being one of the PL biggest improvers. After an iffy start he is just showing signs of proving me right.

Edit of name as quoted wrong post!!!

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 1

You are a poor team same as us. Fisher passed it and a young Aussie that cant score a point in the main team[/quote]i see it a lot closer than you Gavan

If Masters can max then I think it could be very tight -he is certainly capable of it.

Etheridge has to find 1 track he likes - what odds its Foxhall.....

Clegg could be key. I had him down for being one of the PL biggest improvers. After an iffy start he is just showing signs of proving me right.

Edit of name as quoted wrong post!!!

didnt say we would definatly win just that Edinburgh are as bad a side as we are

Edinburgh dont look great at all but are a better side than Ipswich.

Ipswich since joining the PL have under acheived hugely year on year. This could be their worst pl season yet.

Sorry but when you have the likes of masters and wolbert banging in points every week at home as well as Riss racking in decent scores and fisher, past it or not, still solid, i cant see them losing many more home meetings if any.

Ipswich with their current team will lose another 2 or 3 at least.

Are people really thinking the extra 2 or 3 points are going to make that much difference. And as for the team position changes, what you may gain on the swings you will lose on the roundabouts. Like I've already said though, luckily we are against a poor team this week and all will look rosy in the garden.

• Like 2