British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2016

Bash

Well with the provisional dates for the next round set towards the end of August theres plenty of time for a replay so Im going for draw!

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Do you?

Not sure. Kennett brilliant round foxhall and you should have enough in the rest of the team to keep it close ish. King in particular was rubbish at your place and should do better this time. I think it's going to be very close over both legs. Maybe a draw?

I take it a draw over the two legs would result in a replay ?

King looked alot more on it last night for Coventry , maybe the waiting arrival of his son born last weekend was playing on his mind abit ,

Edited by Pob
  • Like 1

Oh dear did your Caps Lock button get stuck again Jenga i'd get that looked at as some people my think you were taking the piss there.

Was good to see King back on form thou , knowing myself whats its like when waiting for the arrival of my twins to be born . A nervous time for any expecting parent but one that turns to joy when they are born .

• Like 1