British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2016

Bash

Bacon , Black pudding , Mushroom and brown sauce sandwich now that's a great breakfast to start the day !

• Like 2

Can't be doing with Mushroom either. Not a fan of eating fungus!

Mind you I think I'd prefer to eat Mushroom and Haggis than I would a pot noodle!!

Now that definitely isn't edible..

Love mushrooms! To be honest, I am partial to a pot noodle from time to time, not very often mind but occasionally it fills a hole.

Macca - I am most certainly going to try to shoe horn references in to wobbly bits, virtual frying pans and Wotsits on Thursday, let's see what the newer members think of them (if they make it to the update at all - ah it's Fozzie as my updater, they will! I stopped confuzzling him years ago so he puts my weird and wonderful stuff up)

That sounds a great plan Sue. The more wobbling on the (always excellent) Updates site and the less on the track the better. Confuzzling is such a great word. Look forward to reading them - whisper: will be an improvement over Baldyman's - don't think he heard..

Upset me? LOL don't be daft. Did you not see the smilie?

I just find it genuinely strange how one can find the thought of black pudding containing pigs blood "yuk", but will happily eat something containing Sheeps offal (heart, liver and lungs).

Certainly no upset here that you don't like black pudding that would be absurd!

OK, Steve, that's all cool and good then (thought the emoticon was more of a grimace face than smiley, so probably why I thought you might have been a black pudding farmer, or the like). Thinking about it, I guess you're not wrong that it seems a bit daft to be happy with one but not the other. Just had a bad experience with a pint of blood in a pint (beer) glass once, which makes me a bit nauseous with the connotation :t: . Absurd could be a good word to describe, I guess.

• Like 1

Are you Tony Hancock reincarnated?

I'll check but I don't think so, but this pint beer glass full of blood must have been very nearly an armful. I won't say on here where this pint of blood had come from, but it wasn't extracted from an arm - or a black pudding.