British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2016

Bash

Oh well, Lewis withdrawing from the Ben fund meeting with flu and Danny being pants, only scoring 3pts doesn't really bode well for the new season as yet. I assume Danny not even making the 2 minutes in his first ride was down to bike issues, does anybody know?

Hopefully everything will be put right before Thursday.

Im sure Danny will have it all sorted.

If he has further problems and really struggles today at Peterborough then the question mark will remain but I have every confidence in him.

• Like 1

So the fence isn't yellow? Blue. That's gonna be hard to see in the dark?

Oh and our suits match better than Sheffields. Isn't it about time every team had to have sort of matching race suits

I was surprised when I saw Sheffield's Press Day picture, as thought they would have team suits for 2016. And really not sure what Garrity was thinking about with his creation:

https://twitter.com/Sam_masters33/status/708207466857832448

(Peterborough seem to have run into problems with their team suits too, either that or NBJ just forgot his.)

Oh well, Lewis withdrawing from the Ben fund meeting with flu and Danny being pants, only scoring 3pts doesn't really bode well for the new season as yet. I assume Danny not even making the 2 minutes in his first ride was down to bike issues, does anybody know?

Hopefully everything will be put right before Thursday.

Danny has tweeted that he encountered bike problems but had them sorted by the end of the night. Hopefully he'll get a better run at EoES today. Feel sorry for Lewi after all the hard work he has put in pre-season. If it is the flu, hopefully he hasn't passed it on to anyone else. Very early days and I can well remember a Witches rider scoring a big fat zero in his first meeting of the season away at Plough Lane and then going on and averaging 10 for most of the season.

(By the way Craig Cook went last night, wonder how long it will be before Riders are switching to the new Remus exhaust.)

Im sure Danny will have it all sorted.

If he has further problems and really struggles today at Peterborough then the question mark will remain but I have every confidence in him.

If Danny struggles at the Showground, then it will be mechanical problems. He normally flies round there..

How do the club attract the youngsters?

?

I can confidently say that there are no teenagers that will go to speedway just because the music is up to date
  • Like 1

Danny had bike problems in his first race and maybe didn't have a spare? It was a good 8 races later before he was out again and it was so slick by then. He did have a great battle with bomber in another race. He didn't ride bad just wasn't his type of track prep. See bomber.

As for cook, he was in a class of his own. He did say he had a brand new engine that was so fast is was scaring him.

On a different note, Kai Huckenbeck was good if we happen to need to make any changes.

Edited by baldyman

Is Danny not having to do his own equipment this year? As I don't think he's part of that team anymore with less Kerr. That might have an effect.

Two good wins so far today.

Same set up as previous. His choice not to be on the new full Revolution deal to have that flexibilty as I understand.

• Like 1

Hmmm don't like the blue airfence. Hopefully under floodlights it will look better and not blend in too much when covered in shale

cheer up you miserable sod!