British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2016

Bash

The different coloured kevlars almost look like green and yellow from a distance.

why did you have to say that , its all i can see now when i look at it !!

Thank you very much. I think I'm quite rare, a speedway fan that actually rides motorbikes.

I used to, still trying to beat my record time in getting to a meeting back in 1989/90 ish, failing very badly though because I am just too scared to do that kind of speed in the car down the country lane part of Foxhall Road.

Not really bothered either way.

They could be in pink with yellow spots like Mr Blobby so long as they put the effort in and provide some decent entertainment.

• Like 2

I think both sets of team suits look great. I do like some nice bright suits to add some colour.

As for the new witch logo, the amazing new modern design is cutting edge. Wow what a great transformation. Should bring the punters flooding back.

Edited by baldyman

Wash them a few times and difference won't be so pronounced. They are the sponsors colours so if people want it changed you know what to do.

IMO thats the most important part.

The new suit is striking and easily identifies with the sponsor.

That the sponsor gets the exposure is what its rightly about.

Whilst no doubt there is an alturistic element as to why tru chose the Witches at the end of the day its still a business transaction and needs to be handled as such.

IMO thats the most important part.

The new suit is striking and easily identifies with the sponsor.

That the sponsor gets the exposure is what its rightly about.

Whilst no doubt there is an alturistic element as to why tru chose the Witches at the end of the day its still a business transaction and needs to be handled as such.

If it's important to have the sponsors colours on board then surely it was even more important to get all the suits the sponsors colour?

Why not just get all kevlars made by one supplier. Wouldn't see a football team going out in half Adidas kits and half Nike kits. Riders may have their gear made by a preferred supplier usually but if a team wants to go with team suits they should be buying them for their riders.

• Like 2