British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2016

Bash

All this takes about Bell Ends makes me think Craig Cook and Nicki Pedersen are going to be coming to Foxhall this season!

They've always charged for parking at stock cars in the past but never for Speedway, I can't see that changing, they would hardly make enough money to pay the people collecting it.

All this takes about Bell Ends makes me think Craig Cook and Nicki Pedersen are going to be coming to Foxhall this season!

says the poster who had rohan tungate from last years team.. what he did to auty was the move of a pure bell end .

Edited by jenga

says the poster who had rohan tungate from last years team.. what he did to auty was the move of a pure bell end .

And your point is ?

There are plenty of Bell Ends everywhere in Speedway , I just exampled the first 2 that came to mind and I certainly don't condone Tungates move .

This is an Ipswich thread and the Tungate incident was done to death elsewhere .

He is not a Witches rider this season so let's move on .

Edited by Super Blue

Dont forget all the trees they have cut down around the stadium due to a health and safety issue. Also i noticed today that there are now big signs up on the access road from Foxhall Road saying "car park £2" :o

hi the car park signs are still there from the big stock car meeting last season.speedway meetings car park free.bob
  • Like 2

And your point is ?

There are plenty of Bell Ends everywhere in Speedway , I just exampled the first 2 that came to mind and I certainly don't condone Tungates move .

This is an Ipswich thread and the Tungate incident was done to death elsewhere .

He is not a Witches rider this season so let's move on .

maybe you should have named all the bell end riders instead of just naming 2 or put a small note on saying there are loads of b.ends instead of just coming up with 2 .. thats my point .

i suppose tungate not being an ippo rider this year eliminates him from the b, end club. oh wait niki p or craig cook dont ride for ippo.

Edited by jenga

maybe you should have named all the bell end riders instead of just naming 2 or put a small note on saying there are loads of b.ends instead of just coming up with 2 .. thats my point .

i suppose tungate not being an ippo rider this year eliminates him from the b, end club. oh wait niki p or craig cook dont ride for ippo.

that mole hill of yours is now approaching Kilamanjaro proportions .......
  • Like 1

Naming all the those riders would be a pretty long list though wouldn't it?

and many compiling their own list would have Auty higher than Tungate...
  • Like 1

and many compiling their own list would have Auty higher than Tungate...

Exactly, and let's not forget that if Tungate had not been knocked off in the initial running of Heat 10 at the EWR last season, then the incident after the re-run would not have happened.

Pretty sure that there will be a number of riders with 'A' before 'T' on their own list, one in particular whose career has ended due to an incident with said rider.
I would've thought that Workington supporters more than most should have appreciated that.

Speaking of the revolution team as it will predominantly effect the Witches is there any word if they will be functioning as a fully Jawa powered outfit as the press release suggested or will Danny & Lewis be sticking with the trusted GM's?

Latest tweet from Lewi Kerr would appear to confirm that he will be Jawa mounted this season:

https://twitter.com/LewisKerrRacing/status/703639330888220672

(Guess that this means that Danny King (and Lewis Bridger) will similarly be using Jawa engines during 2016.)

From the Club postings on Facebook and Twitter, the Terenzano trip looks to have gone well, with the Jawa going quick, although it's been a washout today apparently:

https://www.facebook.com/IpswichWitches/photos/pcb.1080222385352881/1080222315352888/?type=3&theater

Edited by macca56

https://twitter.com/ipswichspeedway/status/703913246177234944

Is that Ritchings bottom right? Big lad whoever it is!

Yes, that's Darryl. Along with Nico, who was not due to go on the trip, only James Sarjeant appears to be missing. Good to see Danyon Hume there too.