British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2016

Bash

Perhaps we will see a new sponsor branded airfence.....

Perhaps we will see a new sponsor branded airfence.....

I like the current logo and I also like the previous one with Ipswich Witches Speedway Club on it.

New sponsor and new website so I suppose a full refresh is the order of the day.

Fortnight today P&P. Is it me or has the winter seemed to drag on longer than normal? Seems an age since Christmas and new year!

Really looking forward to the Spring, new speedway season, lighter and longer days and warm sunshine!

Come on HKP you know the 1st few meetings of the season we will all be freezing our butt's off , but that's a small price to pay with the return of the sport .

Three weeks tomorrow its tapes up at Foxhall and that can't come quick enough !

yellow is fine so long as it isnt paired with the green!

Those two colour's should not even be spoke about in the same sentence !

• Like 1

I'm not from ipswich so. Green and yellow green and yellow green and yellow. Next you will be saying you don't like certain birds, canaries for example😉

they have some good uses....

...dying to warn of poisonous gases!!!

• Like 3

Baldy and here i was thinking you were a rather pleasant chap as well .

Can't say i go to much on Canaries , after last night thou i'll be glad when the Speedway season starts

• Like 1

Are my ears burning :wink:

HMRC winding up order anyone? :D

Ha Ha surprised it took as long as it did for some one across the border to mention this .

The shame of how football is run these days , clubs gamble to reach the promised land of the premiership and its riches . Two names really to blame Keane and Jewell . Local papers report matter is settled but still not a good image for the club.

What speedway wouldn't give to only be allowed to dream of the amount of money that's changing hands these days , a tiny fraction of the TV money the Premiership get would set Speedway in this country up for years .

Yes coverage of the top leagues in this country is fantastic for your arm chair fans but in my eyes money has corrupted the game you only got to take a look a what is going on with FIFA.

Right enough about football this is a speedway forum roll on March

• Like 1

Ah football, that explains why I didn't understand what Gordon was on about.

Didn't his profile picture not give you any clues

Ah football, that explains why I didn't understand what Gordon was on about.

I didn't understand like you on this one baldyman, us Essex Witches fans that don't live in Suffolk. I follow football but didn't know about that.

Not Speedway but from the Foxhall Stadium Facebook page:

'There have also been some changes at Foxhall over the closed season including more terracing work down at the Scoreboard/Burton Power Bend plus considerably more advertising on the Kent Cams Bend and last but not least, Fraser and his Team have been very busy revamping the Diner to further improve your dining experience at Race Meetings in 2016!'

We can enjoy the speedway in comfort of considerably more advertising boards!

Not Speedway but from the Foxhall Stadium Facebook page:

'There have also been some changes at Foxhall over the closed season including more terracing work down at the Scoreboard/Burton Power Bend plus considerably more advertising on the Kent Cams Bend and last but not least, Fraser and his Team have been very busy revamping the Diner to further improve your dining experience at Race Meetings in 2016!'

We can enjoy the speedway in comfort of considerably more advertising boards!

Dont forget all the trees they have cut down around the stadium due to a health and safety issue. Also i noticed today that there are now big signs up on the access road from Foxhall Road saying "car park £2" :o

• Like 1