British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2016

Bash

Cooper Kerr really? Pleased to hear baby has arrived safely but not sure he will be to pleased with Mum and Dads name choice in a few years time.

I think its a cool name,,, if in the future Cooper has a brother, they might call him by the same name, so he will be 'little Cooper', or something along those lines :)

Are there any like for like?

I've just been looking on the elite league confirmed teams. And haven't a lot of the top riders averages dropped. Wolves number one only has an average of 6.8.

Ty Proctor?

Lewis Kerr not riding for Lynn next season, as a clash with the Witches, so your still using Lewis by the sounds of it, as Kerr on the look for another Elite league club.

i hope that turns out to be the case - looking forward to Lewis being a Witch.
  • Like 1

That's a bit of a kick in the teeth for Kerr being dropped or was he given a choice. Still its a bouns for the Witches looking forward to seeing him in Witches colours next year.

Big thanks to @officialKLstars and fans for the start of my career. I signed for Ipswich not sure on Kings Lynn's decision as it's been discussed seasons before and I felt very strongly about being with Ipswich. It will be released early week where I am riding elite league 👍

Lewis Kerr's latest Twitter update. Good lad.

Edited by Hong Kong Phooey
  • Like 1

Where would Auty go then?

He stays put as Kerr will replace Bates at Coventry. As far as I can see, the Bees have two tier one riders at reserve now. All this has stemmed by King's Lynn moving their race night to Thursday it appears. Perhaps this is the first step in Buster's plan for a single EL race night and eventually they will all be riding on a Thursday. Whatever, Bates cannot replace him at Lynn as he has already signed for Sheffield and, for that matter cannot replace Sarjeant for obvious reasons.

So if your saying that Buster's possible plan to make Thursday nights an elite league night then could that mean a return to the elite league for the Witches or a change of race in the future?

So if your saying that Buster's possible plan to make Thursday nights an elite league night then could that mean a return to the elite league for the Witches or a change of race in the future?

I don't believe Chris Louis has any intention of going Elite Lge in the near future..