British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2016

Bash

Lakeside riding at Bell Vue on sat night who will Kerr be riding for ?

asset of KL so EL gets priority unless agreed between the two teams differently.

We would get a guest for Lewis under this years rules.

All out of likes sorry TB and Tsunami (brilliant Dave, lol).

TB, I don'the think it was your pebble that caused the Tsunami, that wave was created 33 years ago by the person/s who arranged to ruin Bill's Supporters' Club do by arranging for "Rent a Mob" to turn up and start a pre-arranged fight. I know who I believe it was, but I was not brought up to speak ill of the dead. Luckily, Billy and Siggy were on hand to calm down the situation and dispose of the fake fans.

As I say, sticks and stones buddy and water off this old drake's back. So don't worry yourself over it.

Cheers Macca. Edited by T B

That's a plus then.

Agree with you there Scotsman. He's having another poor night tonight at lakeside

Cheers Macca.

No worries, buddy.

Hopefully, out of all of this, you have picked up on what we are perceiving from reliable Intel is going to happen next season, but if the "scrap over cr@p" has muddied the waters, please drop me a PM and I will apprise you of the situation, as far as I know.

asset of KL so EL gets priority unless agreed between the two teams differently.

We would get a guest for Lewis under this years rules.

Kerr 6.92 so Not much available...

Belle Vue v Lakeside (EL)

Leicester v Swindon (EL)

Ipswich v Redcar (PL)

Rye House v Berwick (PL)

Workington v Plymouth (PL)

That leaves....

Peterborough

Glasgow

Somerset

Sheffield

Newcastle

Edinburgh

Scunthorpe

Douglas, Davies, Allen, Howarth only riders with 6 aves

my final post on here as no more connection after tonight....thanks for knowing few of you, sorry if had difference of opinion with any of you.....hope speedway is winner at the end of everything...xxx

No more connection ever? Not even on phone or are you joining the monastery?

Leicester v Swindon (EL)

Ipswich v Redcar (PL)

Rye House v Berwick (PL)

That leaves....

Peterborough

Glasgow

Somerset

Sheffield

Newcastle

Edinburgh

Scunthorpe

Can we use rr?

Leicester v Swindon (EL)

Ipswich v Redcar (PL)

Rye House v Berwick (PL)

That leaves....

Peterborough

Glasgow

Somerset

Sheffield

Newcastle

Edinburgh

Scunthorpe

Think I'd have to go with Davis from that group

The Bears were better than I expected at Hoddesdon on Monday, and that was without Baby Bjerre firing on all cylinders - maybe as a result of his late 2015 accident and injury. Jonas B Anderson oozed class. Gh3 rest were x bit hit and miss. Witches should win by good 20.

Sarjeant back to number 2, Douglas in at 4. Redcar have their highest Ave at 1 then next highest at 2 etc all the way to number 7 being lowest Ave!

So no Bruv or Macca this Saturday... anyone else missing from the register?

Got a lot of time for Ryan Douglas, so no worries in that respect.

Yep, sorry, had a lot planned to "jazz" up - pun intended, the atmosphere on Saturday, within the noise abatement limits set by the local council and the "Witches Inner Sanctum". That will have to wait for the next home meeting - that's if I don't find a horse's head in my bed, courtesy of Coomby and delivered by Catch 22. Often found some dogs in my bed the morning after and a couple of right pigs, but never a horse's head to date. Then there was the wife and sole of the party once, that lass who looked sheepishly at me, the one who kept haring around my bedroom, a couple of right royal tigers, the one who went at it like a bull in a China shop, the one who only did doggy, the cat who had my cream, the one who made a right ass of herself, a couple of cows, the one who looked at me with big doe eyes, the one who turned out to be very deer, the one hired for the stag party, the other who made me feel hen pecked, the girl with the trout pout ..... Gee I could go on all night - then maybe that was why I was so popular (yeah right, in your dreams, lol).

The Scotsman (my brother from another mother) may be in attendance, but he may produce a similar note from his mum saying that he has to be in Hoddesdon by 7pm.

Could be a crowd on the low side of low on Saturday on the Heath. Maybe Ed will chose this meeting to turn up unannounced and do an impromptu set on the centre green - not that you'd hear anything where we normally sit of course - Ed Sheeran / REDcar geddit? Or maybe that Mick Hackney chap from Simply RED? But you always have the Billy Joel look alikey to bash out a couple of ditties -and remember it is just the way you are....

I still have my two other local personalities to take, like a rabbit, from out of the hat, now that the cat is out of the bag - and presumably swapped places with the rabbit and gone to live in the hat, hence the cat in the hat by Doctor Seuss? But I was keeping my powder dry on them for later in the season.

OK, what local celebrities could we ask to attend a meeting at Foxhall, that would add numbers to the crowd? Other than Ed of course. There must be some? Keith Dellar? Karen Pickering? Chris Walker-Neutron Bomb? Sir Peter Hall? The actor, Robin Ellis, P D James, Bob Hoskins - oh no, he's dead, Ralph Fiennes? Twiggy? Of course, Griff Rhys Jones? That Jimmy's Farm bloke with the stunning wife? Cardinal Wolsey (nice pint in there the other day, but unsure how you get a pub to The Heath). No, it has to be "C'Mon Let's Be Avenue" Delia Smith. Got it!

Oh, just realised that I missed Adam Ellis out of my Fantasy 2017 EL team. Dead cert after going on loan to Poole this season, and riding with, Trucks R Us sponsored, Chris Holder...

Edited by macca56
  • Like 1

Sorry lads and.... laddies.

I'll be missing the thrills again at foxholes on Saturday.

Off to Edinburgh.

Sadly means I'll miss you humping the Weegies next week too.

But also sadly I won't be allowed out to Armadiddle to see us hump the witches.

What a week next week will be. Or would have been if I had been part of it.

But enjoy the superior action of the PL while you can. You'll miss it when it's gone.

• Like 1