British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2016

Bash

When was the last time your saw the Witches promote to new fans to Come on down to Foxhall .

• Like 1

It's like the group of fans are going from fifteen to one with the sparse crowds. Soon it will cross the tipping point.

Edited by Bash
  • Like 1

Yes indeed macca.

But I'm a bit concerned that you can't go along to a speedway track to watch a dust storm without getting your mugshot plastered all over the internet.

We'll be on Police 5 next - but remember Keep 'em Peeled.

(Poor old Shaw Taylor only died last year aged 90.)

Don't you mean 'again' :wink:

Don't mention Catchphrase jenga - that was a dog of a series.

Can always tell when the fixture list has gone Blankety Blank.

It's a good guess, but it's not right!

Sorry been out all day are we getting tired of these yet?

Edited by Hong Kong Phooey

how can you get tired of all those classic game shows . what about take your pick (think it was Micheal miles who did it first . cant remember any catch phrases .) just the gong ! and that leads me onto that classic of a film . gong with the wind ...

how can you get tired of all those classic game shows . what about take your pick (think it was Micheal miles who did it first . cant remember any catch phrases .) just the gong ! and that leads me onto that classic of a film . gong with the wind ...

The first quiz 0n iTV was Double Your money with Hughie Green then Take your Pick whose catchphase was "Open The Box"

Edited by mickthemuppet

See Mick has joined in and is no longer the 'odd one out'.

But with have a 'conundrum' and 'the chase' is on for a new topic to give us all the 'runaround'. Can we succeed in this 'treasure hunt'

Without a new topic we will be in 'jeapardy' of slipping off page 1 - 'you have to be in it to win it'

The last few days show is doesnt just have to be 'a question of sport'

• Like 1

If we carry on like this we will soon have a clean (supermarket) sweep. Macca maybe you could tweet some more celebs to play celebrity squares.

Edited by Bash
  • Like 2

Pointless ;)

no its not .

what as the one with Michael barrymore running up and down the stairs ! (o wight )

never known an ippo thread be so interesting .

Edited by jenga

Well the Countdown to the weekend has started and the trip to the showground on Monday . Will Hawkins Mastermind an away win for the Witches that is The £64,000 Question .

Will the Witches find the race Winning Lines on the track as Every Second Counts if they hope to avoid any Blankety Blank.

• Like 1

We need some speedway and quick.

Can't wait till Monday let's hope 'it's a knockout' of a meeting and not a 'total wipeout' and they race like 'gladiators'.

Some of the ipswich riders really are 'shooting stars and in 'a league of their own', the last thing we need is to end up in a 'scrapheap challenge'. Anyway, 'win lose or draw' let's hope it's a 'blockbusters' of a meeting. 'would I lie to you'if I said I'm looking for 'perfection' and at the end of the season we are 'going for gold'

• Like 2

Surely with a good performance last Sunday at the showground the Witches have set themselves a Benchmark for this coming Monday and have got to avoid coming away from this meeting Pointless as The Chase is on to start moving up the league .