British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

K Bjerre has a low average because he is rubbish. If he is in the Stars team I won't be in the crowd.

I'm not a fan of Bjerre particularly,but to call him rubbish is silly talk.Any bloke that gets on those bikes and can do sub 60 seconds are not rubbish.Whats the quickest you can go around in?.They all have balls of steel and I for take my hat to all riders that dare put a leg over a bike because I certainly wouldn't.

• Like 1

Kenneth is so frustrating to watch. When someone gets near he goes to pot. During Rory's testimonial he done the quickest lap time of all them riders so it proves he has the speed. Unfortunately he just doesn't have the attitude to match it and people want to see riders fighting for every point so you can understand why people don't want him in the side.

Why re Kenneth?

He may not be the best/most exciting rider in the world but he's capable of being a top rider and those are few and far between in the Elite League; he's also on a very low average for a rider of his ability.

That's Speedwáy fans for you. Woofy gives British Speedwáy a miss and the fans moan about it. Kenny Bjerre stays loyal to British Speedwáy and the fans moan about that as well.

• Like 3

Kenneth is so frustrating to watch. When someone gets near he goes to pot. During Rory's testimonial he done the quickest lap time of all them riders so it proves he has the speed. Unfortunately he just doesn't have the attitude to match it and people want to see riders fighting for every point so you can understand why people don't want him in the side.

True. Somehow the Peterborough management never got that, hence being pot less since 2006!

I'm not a fan of Bjerre particularly,but to call him rubbish is silly talk.Any bloke that gets on those bikes and can do sub 60 seconds are not rubbish.Whats the quickest you can go around in?.They all have balls of steel and I for take my hat to all riders that dare put a leg over a bike because I certainly wouldn't.

Nonsense post.

Riders do the job for a living not to perform for us, it's their job and as we pay to watch as fans and help pay their wages of course we have a right to pass judgement. If Bjerre can score good points in Poland and struggle to string off 2 decent races in England he's going to be criticised, and rightly so.

Edited by speedy17
  • Like 2

Following on from Rory's accident and his desire to carry on, there must be a big question mark against him riding at the standard he achieved before. Rory has admitted that Buster had tried to talk him out of it, So its just PROBABLE, that Buster has retained KB as cover in case Rory don't recapture his form.

Weeks are running out, but as yet Rory hasn't been out on a bike yet...... Nobody knows how he will react after such a bad crash. He might be instance success, on the other hand he might be a shadow of his former self..........If this be the case then, I will suggest that Buster has done good.....

Following on from Rory's accident and his desire to carry on, there must be a big question mark against him riding at the standard he achieved before. Rory has admitted that Buster had tried to talk him out of it, So its just PROBABLE, that Buster has retained KB as cover in case Rory don't recapture his form.

Weeks are running out, but as yet Rory hasn't been out on a bike yet...... Nobody knows how he will react after such a bad crash. He might be instance success, on the other hand he might be a shadow of his former self..........If this be the case then, I will suggest that Buster has done good.....

Nah ...... have u forgotten Poole!

Just been talking to 2 other Lynn supporters. We all live in the Norwich area so the cost of going to watch Lynn is relatively expensive. If the management cannot be bothered to tell us what is going on regarding the 2 riders still required then we will not be bothered to go this year and if one of them is KB then there is no way we will be going

Maybe it's proving difficult to finalise the team, yes they could put out a press release saying this tis true, we're so used to everything falling into place in December, just gotta be patient a bit longer I guess .....

Nah ...... have u forgotten Poole!

I certainly haven't. That one race encapsulated why KB infuriates people. That race would have been hailed as one brilliant piece of skill if only he hadn't been racing and blocking his team mate. It proved he can race when HE wants to. The problem is he rarely seems to want to.

• Like 2

Iversen willing to help Stars out article in today's Daily Star - willing to do the first month

Also says some ground rules need to be in place -

Of cause Niels feels responsible to the Stars, Had he made his mind up sooner, probably the No 1 jacket would now be sorted . Doyle dropped enough hints to say he wanted a new club, one that was convenient to home and airports and not a weekend track.... Lynn ticked all them boxes......

• Like 1

Iversen would mean a change to the 4 riders already selected. Even if our 2 reserves were 3 pointers, Iversen takes us 0.17 over the limit

To make that change for a rider who'll come in for just a Month would be totally and utterly ridiculous. Iversen is now a loss, get use to it.

Edited by screamer
  • Like 1

Iversen would mean a change to the 4 riders already selected. Even if our 2 reserves were 3 pointers, Iversen takes us 0.17 over the limit

To make that change for a rider who'll come in for just a Month would be totally and utterly ridiculous. Iversen is now a loss, get use to it.

don't shoot the messenger buy the Daily Star and read it for yourself

.....GRW123.........Weeks are running out, but as yet Rory hasn't been out on a bike yet...... Nobody knows how he will react after such a bad crash. He might be instance success, on the other hand he might be a shadow of his former self..........If this be the case then, I will suggest that Buster has done good.....

Is it definite that Rory hasn't been out on a bike yet? Just wondering if he could perhaps have already had a spin round Coventry's track being as he doesn't live far away? :unsure:

Rory says he's treating this injury mentally like any other, he has to, let's just support him 100% ......

Depends on the rules, perhaps we'll claim dispensation, like all the rest from time to time!

Rory says he's treating this injury mentally like any other, he has to, let's just support him 100% ......

Depends on the rules, perhaps we'll claim dispensation, like all the rest from time to time!

Not sure you would get any dispensation unless you made a personal appeal to the Chair of the BS................Oh hang on a mo?! :wink::D