British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

I sympathise with Stars fans as Swindon were in a similar position this time last year when there was no decent number one in sight and the prospect of hiring Miedzinski filled me with dread.

Let's be realistic though, there is pretty much no chance of Nikki Pedersen returning and absolutely no chance of Emil riding in Britain.

Reckon you will have Kenneth Bjerre and Batchelor as your spearhead with Schlein, Lambert and Mads as the engine room.

I'm sure NKI will be back later in the season to help out. ;)

• Like 1

I think the only hope we have is maybe Dudek as I am sure we nearly had him 18 months ago to cover someones injury but something didnt quite work out. In terms of reserve I hope its one of Blackbird Wilkinson or Roynon. I dont think Lambert is quite up to a main reserve position.

Surprised no one has mentioned about the new referee/press box that has gone up recently at the arena. Looks good and hopefully makes things more comfortable in there for all concerned.

I think the only hope we have is maybe Dudek as I am sure we nearly had him 18 months ago to cover someones injury but something didnt quite work out. In terms of reserve I hope its one of Blackbird Wilkinson or Roynon. I dont think Lambert is quite up to a main reserve position.

Surprised no one has mentioned about the new referee/press box that has gone up recently at the arena. Looks good and hopefully makes things more comfortable in there for all concerned.

What is a main reserve position?

Dudek has previously said that he won't start the season in Britain. I love how people like to ignore that statement! :D

I thought JC had an account on here ages ago, not a recently added one with only 12 posts to his name?Are people being hoodwinked by another alias from a notorious multi named poster?

Not me, I had my doubts it was him!

I sympathise with Stars fans as Swindon were in a similar position this time last year when there was no decent number one in sight and the prospect of hiring Miedzinski filled me with dread.

Let's be realistic though, there is pretty much no chance of Nikki Pedersen returning and absolutely no chance of Emil riding in Britain.

Reckon you will have Kenneth Bjerre and Batchelor as your spearhead with Schlein, Lambert and Mads as the engine room.

I'm sure NKI will be back later in the season to help out. ;)

KB as a spearhead.Don't think he would be second in the averages,somehow

Edited by Bald Bloke

I thought JC had an account on here ages ago, not a recently added one with only 12 posts to his name?Are people being hoodwinked by another alias from a notorious multi named poster?

My previous account was registered under jc@norfolkarena.co.uk email address. I needed to swiftly respond to a post with nonsense written about me and as I no longer have access to that account I was unable to reset my password, I therefore decided to simply set up a new account under my personal email address.

I am sure Star Lady will vouch for me when I remind her of the time I stood on the terraces with her at Cradley Heath as a young man and watched the unfortunate carer ending crash with Morten Anderson who at the time lived with my family in Hertfordshire.

Edited by jchapman

I am sure Star Lady will vouch for me when I remind her of the time I stood on the terraces with her at Cradley Heath as a young man and watched the unfortunate carer ending crash with Morten Anderson who at the time lived with my family in Hertfordshire.

We did indeed stand together on the terraces at Cradley Heath. I also remember the pain and anguish your family went thro in the aftermath of the crash. My aging memory cannot put the two together :P

I do remember some very choice words used by you via a megaphone aimed at Messrs Hamill and Hancock (and they were fully deserved I might add :approve: ). I remember that every time someone compares Hancock with Nicki Pedersen saying Nicki is a dirty rider (they didn't see what we witnessed that night). I don't think it was the crash involving Morten tho.

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

My previous account was registered under jc@norfolkarena.co.uk email address. I needed to swiftly respond to a post with nonsense written about me and as I no longer have access to that account I was unable to reset my password, I therefore decided to simply set up a new account under my personal email address.

Morton Anderson remember him well right dirty spoon who nailed Mikael Karlson into the fence on his Wolves debut at he dump
  • Like 1

So its confirmed that Batchelor has a 'badly broken' arm from a 'recreational motoX accident'!! (See Australian Speedway Season thread).

He will miss the Aussie finals, which are also a route to the 2017 SGP series, but should be OK for his British season?!

Really sorry to hear this about Troy I wish him a speedy recovery- But what gets me yet again is same old rubbish PR coming out of the club to have to get this imfo from elsewhere yet again - again Stars fans treated as mushrooms if the person / persons can't be bothered to keep fans updated maybe it's time for a new face in the job . . Edited by Haza
  • Like 1