British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

Relax GRW, chill out dude!

Everything's going exactly to plan. Poole will win the league. KL will be at the tapes come March time with a team of 7. What's to get in a state about when all the main stuff''s decided already.

:drink:

Actually I'm on a real high, thoroughly looking forward to a magically holiday we have just booked.

Relax???, I can assure you I am well relaxed, and thoroughly chilled out . I am not in any state whatsoever, was merely passing a comment about the time it's taking to make the final announcement. But am so please you find it as such a laugh....... Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!

Actually I'm on a real high, thoroughly looking forward to a magically holiday we have just booked.

Relax???, I can assure you I am well relaxed, and thoroughly chilled out . I am not in any state whatsoever, was merely passing a comment about the time it's taking to make the final announcement. But am so please you find it as such a laugh....... Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!

Excellent! Well enjoy the hol, forget about speedway for while, and hope you arn't going anywhere you might bump into Matt Ford soaking up the sun and drinking his pina coladas!

Excellent! Well enjoy the hol, forget about speedway for while, and hope you arn't going anywhere you might bump into Matt Ford soaking up the sun and drinking his pina coladas!

Wouldn't want to spoil our Holiday..... :drink:

Announcement of no1 tonight?

I thought it was going to be tomorrow, as according to Radio Norfolk....

Desperate to go to the loo.............. :wink::D:t:

I thought the idea was 7.45 on Thurs. Time for you to go GRW. Take the Star with you.

ARRHHHHHHH... that's better.. Used the time to get Rory tickets as well..... :t:

8.05pm and no announcement of a new rider.... do I have the wrong day or have I missed an announcement announcing that the announcement has been postponed?

Hi JC, you ok??? I thought you would still be in the know. Son of the Father and all that........

I heard on Radio Norfolk the announcement will be tomorrow. Don't know how true that is....... Just have .to wait and see !!!!

• Like 1

8.05pm and no announcement of a new rider.... do I have the wrong day or have I missed an announcement announcing that the announcement has been postponed?

I would have Thought if anyone was in the Know it would be you JC. The old man must be playing his cards close to his chest.😀 What do you mean 8.05 it can't be that time where you are🇦🇺

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

I would have Thought if anyone was in the Know it would be you JC. The old man must be playing his cards close to his chest. What do you mean 8.05 it can't be that time where you are

Not in the know anymore I am afraid, just a regular fan like yourself watching from afar and hoping that the club does well. Was looking forward to finding out who the next rider is going to be.... shame no official word on the delay, not even on the official twitter account :sad:

Not in the know anymore I am afraid, just a regular fan like yourself watching from afar and hoping that the club does well. Was looking forward to finding out who the next rider is going to be.... shame no official word on the delay, not even on the official twitter account :sad:

Good to see still showing an interest. Many fans at Saddlebow and indeed The Walks have said your marketing skills have been missed. Only have to look at the crowds at the Football these days. No chance of seeing you back in the fold anytime soon ?