British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

How about Peter Kildemand,don't know whether he fancies racing in England next season.That would leave a big enough averaged gap for Ben Barker at reserve :P.Before anyone jumps on me "i know apparently BB is not on the FTR list",but its worth a try with Buster at the healm :D

How about Peter Kildemand,don't know whether he fancies racing in England next season.That would leave a big enough averaged gap for Ben Barker at reserve :P.Before anyone jumps on me "i know apparently BB is not on the FTR list",but its worth a try with Buster at the healm :D

No chance, if he wanted to ride in the EL he would be at Swindon

• Like 2

It's no good just bringing up all the names, let's just wait, unless someone gets a proper sniff lol

C'mon Trees its nice to speculate.I'm not bothered when they announce the signings as long as it is before the first meeting.Just imagine if we all waited this thread would be about 5 pages long.

Yeah but we could mention every top guy out there, "could it be" or "could it be" or "what about if it's" and so on ...... or perhaps it's a bit of a competition for you guys lol, "told ya so" lol

I'll throw my idea in, perhaps Niels has reconsidered?

Sorry to say but i'm pretty sure we can't fit Niels in now.

Yeah but we could mention every top guy out there, "could it be" or "could it be" or "what about if it's" and so on ...... or perhaps it's a bit of a competition for you guys lol, "told ya so" lol

I'll throw my idea in, perhaps Niels has reconsidered?

Sorry to say I don't think Niels will fit now.We have 11.81 left and his average was 8.98.Only leaves 2.83 for a reserve and the minimum is 3.00

Rather than hearing who it won't be at No1 how about some realistic names of who it could be ?

Nobody who rode year last season but one of the Pawlicki brothers could be tempted I suppose.

• Like 1

Is 5'2" big enough

Could be !! Niels at No1 was as good as it gets. But it took 5 yrs to reach that top step. When he first arrived, although pretty good he wasn't that define class rider that he matured into. So not expecting the rabbit to be in Niels class, but we would like him to be acknowledged as a reputable rider with immense presence. He needs to be keen, enthusiastic, exciting and very fast. Now, I don't suppose that sort of rider will have a low average, but he could quite possibly be small in stature.

So yes, 5'2" would be plenty big enough..... :t: