British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

How about Martin Vaculik as the Stars No1 ?

I'm still hoping it'll be an exciting 'upncomer' like Zmarzlik or Pzedpelski but yes an established rider like him or Lindback would do lol.

hopefully tho Buster isn'texpecting Troy will be the Niels replacement?? :nono::shock:

Edited by Star Fever

I really hope we have a stellar signing coming in to fill the No 1 race jacket. I just have a feeling we are in for an almighty let down. Things have reached a pretty low level when the fans are meant to get excited about Troy Batchelor being the Number one. Lets be fair with all the Number One's we have enjoyed at Saddlebow Road, Troy is not really in that League.

Edited by semion

I really hope we have a stellar signing coming in to fill the No 1 race jacket. I just have a feeling we are in for an almighty let down. Things have reached a pretty low level when the fans are meant to get excited about Troy Batchelor being the Number one. Lets be fair with all the Number One's we have enjoyed at Saddlebow Road, Troy is not really in that League.

Cant imagine Buster would change Race nights, which meant losing Kerr, if he hadn't got a big Rabbit to pull from the hat.......

Waiting with anticipation...... :t:

Cant imagine Buster would change Race nights, which meant losing Kerr, if he hadn't got a big Rabbit to pull from the hat.......

Waiting with anticipation...... :t:

Just like Niels had his fans meeting which you was expecting him to stay but he didn't.

I don't believe the next signing will have an average over 7.00

Just like Niels had his fans meeting which you was expecting him to stay but he didn't.

I don't believe the next signing will have an average over 7.00

Averages are not so important. But the rabbit needs to be BIG