British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

If he goes there it means they would have to release Bjerre as they only have room for one more heatleader from the list.

I think Bjerre is actually just what Wolves need the revive thier fortunes !.

Wolves are completed, however I'd take Bjerre on that average no problem!

Bjerre on the heat leader list may have cost him his team place.

Disagree. It's the average that counts. The HL issue is just to stop other teams snapping up all the low averaged heat leaders.

Bjerre would start as a second string in virtually every team I'd imagine which should make him an attractive signing and if the stars don't sign him I would be shocked if no other team signs him.

unless he is still expecting superstar wages of course.

Glad to see Mads back, very worthy of a second string place. Guess this means goodbye to Porsing. As for the remaining heat leader...

It really can't be Bjerre. It just can't.

If we're looking for a suprise I'd say Vaculik, Dudek or the biggest bluff in recent history from Nicki P to return to the stars, probably wishful thinking though and we'll end up with Bjarne.

Is the team average 40.5 next season?if so that leaves 11.81 to play with,L.Blackbird and a new 8 pointer maybe

Glad to see Mads back, very worthy of a second string place. Guess this means goodbye to Porsing. As for the remaining heat leader...

It really can't be Bjerre. It just can't.

If we're looking for a suprise I'd say Vaculik, Dudek or the biggest bluff in recent history from Nicki P to return to the stars, probably wishful thinking though and we'll end up with Bjarne.

Pedersen average was in the mid 8's I think which would now rule him out anyway if the team average is 40.5 unless we have another 3 pointer at reserve.

Edited by tellboy

Really happy with Mads coming back. We needed a bit of spark in the team last year. With him Rory and Troy we should see some great action.

I've seen Nicki's name mentioned quite a bit, but why would he come back to the UK? Most big names are leaving because there are too many meetings. Plus he also put on Facebook today that he is moving back to Denmark from the UK.

I'm so chuffed Mads is back, Buster is being true to his word in delivering a side that has more heart, passion and entertainment.

Certainly should deliver some racing

Batchelor, heart, passion......are you sure?

I'm so chuffed Mads is back, Buster is being true to his word in delivering a side that has more heart, passion and entertainment.

Certainly should deliver some racing

Batchelor has the heart and passion of a wet wipe. Apart from him, it's looking good so far...