British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

Awwwww thanks, always knew you loved me really

So am I understanding this correctly... If someone ( kind person) was to purchase this season ticket for you, would quit those macrame classes and attend every home meeting ? :D I am starting to think Its not an entertainment issue with you, more a one of cost. :wink:

So am I understanding this correctly... If someone ( kind person) was to purchase this season ticket for you, would quit those macrame classes and attend every home meeting ? :D

If certain riders were in the team, macramé would win every time.....put a macramé rider on a bike and it would probably beat them too :P

So the Stars have changed their race night apparently to accommodate a new rider. It seems very unlikely that they changed it for Batch, Rory , or Lambert. So who have they changed it for ? Can't imagine them changing it for Bjerre or Pedersen (well not Bjarne Pedersen anyway, Nicki perhaps ). They have two heat leaders from the list already, so there is at best, a heat leader and a second string to come. MJJ? Who knows ?

Bjerre on the heat leader list may have cost him his team place.

Can't imagine Stars changing race nights and not bringing in a 'superstar'.

I can't see Buster paying out on a superstar.

Before you say we had Niels, we wouldn't have to pay overseas travel expenses due to him living in the UK.

If he goes there it means they would have to release Bjerre as they only have room for one more heatleader from the list.

I think Bjerre is actually just what Wolves need the revive thier fortunes !.

Wolves have already completed their side.

I can't see Buster paying out on a superstar.

Before you say we had Niels, we wouldn't have to pay overseas travel expenses due to him living in the UK.

Does Nicki Pedersen still live in Stevenage?

Bjerre on the heat leader list may have cost him his team place.

Can't imagine Stars changing race nights and not bringing in a 'superstar'.

But then many could not conceive of them taking the 30 pieces of silver.

will KB be riding in the UK next season though .. I have my doubts.

I think he needs a big injection of confidence, and if he doesn't turn out for Peterborough I don't think we'll see him at the start