British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

I think Troy would have done well at Swindon next year as he would have had Jason Doyle to take the pressure off him. He became a much better rider when Darcy was in the side.

I think that how he does at Lynn depends on the same factors.

If he his coming in as a top rider in the side he may struggle to maintain that, but if the Stars sign a proper number one then Troy will do the business.

Edited by grachan

If you read the Batchelor story properly you will see Lynn informed Kerr that the race night could change before he signed for Ipswich.

Also reading the press release I wouldn't be surprised if a Dane or two were announced for 2016.

...like Bjerre & Porsing for instance? :o:nono:

I think Troy would have done well at Swindon next year as he would have had Jason Doyle to take the pressure off him. He became a much better rider when Darcy was in the side.

If he his coming in as a top rider in the side he may struggle to maintain that, but if the Stars sign a proper number one then Troy will do the business.

Agreed - Troy should be a good no 2 :wink:

Batchelor on that average is a steal he has class but he had to go, some of the thing's he said at the end of the season were poor he will be ok though i have nothing against him.
  • Like 1

Hope Pedersen is bluffing. If not only Jepsen Jensen and Michelsen would satisfy.

If it's Bjarne and Bjerre I'll be ill!

Batchelor is a decent signing.

Dear Santa,

I have bee a very good boy.

Please can I have Bjarne and Kenny signatures on a 2016 Kings Lynn contract.

Thank you

yours

Fueltaps

:wink::P:D

• Like 1

He did. But the few he did (about 3 or 4) he was something like 10th in the averages of all riders who rode at 1,3 or 5. Suggests he is of heat leader standard.

Where as based on number of meetings raced as a heat leader, he's not one.....

Yet based on riding in the SWC ahead of Craig Cook who is a heat leader.....

This is where the BSPA literally making things up is a joke.

Yes 3 meetings as HL averaging about 6.46 by my reckoning which puts him a lot lower than 10th.Definately shouldn't start as HL in my opinion

discussed seasons before and I felt very strongly about being with Ipswich. It will be released early week where I am riding elite league 👍

Looks like Kerr has a EL place sorted already. Even though there are rumours it's Coventry, I still think it will be Lakeside in place of Blackbird

Yes 3 meetings as HL averaging about 6.46 by my reckoning which puts him a lot lower than 10th.Definately shouldn't start as HL in my opinion

i can't remember the exact position it put him but if you calculate every riders averages at 1,3 and 5 it puts him quite high up. It of curiosity who do you place above him? Because I think you'll be surprised. 6.46 is quite a high average for any position these days and rider who averaged move over all except for the top 5 or 6 had a spell as second string (and Holder who is top 5 or 6 had a spell as second string himself)

i can't remember the exact position it put him but if you calculate every riders averages at 1,3 and 5 it puts him quite high up. It of curiosity who do you place above him? Because I think you'll be surprised. 6.46 is quite a high average for any position these days and rider who averaged move over all except for the top 5 or 6 had a spell as second string (and Holder who is top 5 or 6 had a spell as second string himself)

Just looking at the averages from last season he was about 20th with that 6.46.Below the likes of Batchelor,Morris,Kildemand,Zagar,Cook,Nicholls,Harris,Kylmakorpi,King,Zengota and more according to the BSPA end of season averages.

Two things:

Firstly, IF Ben Barker ends up on the draft list then I truly give up.

Has ridden in 2/3 World Cups so that would be crossing a massive line.

Secondly, although I understand the competitive nature of team building, it is a shame that a young local rider that we, as a nation (speedway wise) are trying to develop has to make way to accommodate Batchelor.

Development of the better draft riders should be a priority for British Speedway, now more than ever.

• Like 1

Two things:

Firstly, IF Ben Barker ends up on the draft list then I truly give up.

Has ridden in 2/3 World Cups so that would be crossing a massive line.

Secondly, although I understand the competitive nature of team building, it is a shame that a young local rider that we, as a nation (speedway wise) are trying to develop has to make way to accommodate Batchelor.

Development of the better draft riders should be a priority for British Speedway, now more than ever.

Hopefully the reason was for a TOP rider - not just Batchelor!... ;)

....and if Lewis goes to Lakeside as has been rumoured, instead of Blackbird then maybe it'll be a swap? (so still a young local-ish rider lol)

Hopefully the reason was for a TOP rider - not just Batchelor!... ;)

....and if Lewis goes to Lakeside as has been rumoured, instead of Blackbird then maybe it'll be a swap? (so still a young local-ish rider lol)

Not that young, Lewis will be 29 when tapes go up in 2016..