British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

MJJ has agreed a deal to join Lynn.

and you are the same person that said NKI had signed a 2016 contract

MJJ has agreed a deal to join Lynn.

Wouldn't he be riding in the Danish league on a Wed?

not if we switch to Thursday race night

not if we switch to Thursday race night

But won't you lose Kerr if you move to Thursday? I thought it was just rumoured that you were looking to change race nights if you signed Pedersen?

#KLStars 2016?

1 Batchelor 6.91

2 Schlein 6.24

3 Bjarne P 6.55

4 MJJ 6.52

5 Lambert 6.59

6 Kerr 4.22 (4.69)

7 Rose 3.00

Ave 40.03 (40.50)

Owing to the fact heat leaders are done on feel and opinion you have 4, maybe 5 in that team. No chance.

The BSPA could come up with anything so I won't argue but I fail to see how MJJ isn't a heat leader. I couldn't even point out that Lambert should be a heat leader based on the fact that of all riders who rode ass a heat leader he was one of those biggest average riders - certainly better than Danny King!

The BSPA could come up with anything so I won't argue but I fail to see how MJJ isn't a heat leader. I couldn't even point out that Lambert should be a heat leader based on the fact that of all riders who rode ass a heat leader he was one of those biggest average riders - certainly better than Danny King!

How many meetings did Lambert ride as heat leader.Thought he spent the majority of his meetings at 2 or 4.I may be wrong though.

How many meetings did Lambert ride as heat leader.Thought he spent the majority of his meetings at 2 or 4.I may be wrong though.

He did. But the few he did (about 3 or 4) he was something like 10th in the averages of all riders who rode at 1,3 or 5. Suggests he is of heat leader standard.

Where as based on number of meetings raced as a heat leader, he's not one.....

Yet based on riding in the SWC ahead of Craig Cook who is a heat leader.....

This is where the BSPA literally making things up is a joke.

Oh you're funny :D the only person over rating MJJ is you so you can when he's not great. MJJ has put his average up every season he raced EL.

And you know that isn't true as the usual suspect still bangs on about him.

Good to see he finished 2014 (part season as usual) with a 6.52 average. Makes him as poor standard rider if we use Freddie and Hans as examples this year.

Shame if those rumours are true, for the Stars anyway.

He needs to step it up again tho because he has quickly become a poor man's Kildemand.