British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

Kyle Howarth

But Kyle Howarth was on the EDR list from the start, that's the point SteveBrum was making.

Lambert wasn't on the declared draft list at the start so can't subsequently be added after the event. Any replacement for Kerr would have to be someone on that list and hasn't been picked.

• Like 1

Could be completely unrelated, but on speedwaygb.co 2016 Team Declarations we have only Robert Lambert confirmed... Lakeside have no one though, everyone else up to date with their press releases.

Woah hold on there GRW123 get down off your high horse. It was a serious question/statement (no emoticons)!! Sorry if you think it pathetic especially after all your negativity in almost every post!!

A number of GP stars have said they would only be interested in a short term contract (March/April/May?) in the EL. I agree with others that it would be great to have Nicki back in the EL - but I do question whether it would be for a whole season. NP is already racing in 3 countries, is also in the Euros as well as the GPs. Why would he suddenly agree to do EL, when he's chosen to give it a miss for several seasons. He surely wants competitive racing which he's only likely to get when up against Poole and Belle Vue and possibly Swindon in the EL's weakened format.

I don't have any recollection of what happened at Peterborough before?! Not interested - but it clearly sticks in the minds of some...........!!

Given that Nicki has already signed for Lejonen, Leszno and Holsted this is a perfectly reasonable line of enquiry. Just how many riders rode regularly in Sweden, Poland, Denmark AND England last year (not to mention the SGP and SEC)?

• Like 2

Given that Nicki has already signed for Lejonen, Leszno and Holsted this is a perfectly reasonable line of enquiry. Just how many riders rode regularly in Sweden, Poland, Denmark AND England last year (not to mention the SGP and SEC)?

NKI springs to mind and we know what country he's dropped.

Could be completely unrelated, but on speedwaygb.co 2016 Team Declarations we have only Robert Lambert confirmed... Lakeside have no one though, everyone else up to date with their press releases.

Bit odd that lakeside have no one confirmed on BSPA site when AJ, Nilsson and Kennett confirmed on Lakeside website - along with both reserves.

No team can have 2 tier 1 reserves - (not even Poole :nono::wink: ), unless of course the new BSPA Chairman has been able to manipulate change the rules, that nobody has seen yet?! :D

Any riders from the tier 1 list not in a team line up became available for selection in tier 2 - a change from previous seasons. Thought you'd know that .... ;)

• Like 2

Probably moved back to Denmark by now? This Poole fan has no problem with Nicki P coming back. Would be quite a coup to get him back over here! :)

Nicki sold up and moved back to Denmark during 2015.

• Like 1

could be the best move of the winter to dump Kerr who knows what he will come back from his big injury like with him and Rory in the side it's a massive risk .

Or it could be the worst ! Hard to believe anyone would dump him after the horrid time he had this year...

• Like 7

No team can have 2 tier 1 reserves - (not even Poole :nono::wink: ), unless of course the new BSPA Chairman has been able to manipulate change the rules, that nobody has seen yet?! :D

Thats not actually true. as has been pointed out else where supposedly if you didnt get picked in the first 8 you then become a tier 2 rider.

There were only 2 riders picked in the 16 that were in the tier 2 list, that was Rose and Clegg, next on the list is Branford.

The rules are being made up as they go along, because they are clueless.

Junior

Christ, that's nice!! NOT, you have such a way with words!

not about being nice you don't win league titles being nice you have to be ruthless if anything last season is a prime example we was too NICE should have made changes and didn't and it cost us - all I'm saying about a team that includes Lewis and Rory is a massive risk I've said that all along - if changing races nights means the club gets a stronger team then so be it i- as for Lewis ditch the Witches or the Stars will have no option but to ditch the rider .
  • Like 1

not about being nice you don't win league titles being nice you have to be ruthless if anything last season is a prime example we was too NICE should have made changes and didn't and it cost us - all I'm saying about a team that includes Lewis and Rory is a massive risk I've said that all along - if changing races nights means the club gets a stronger team then so be it i- as for Lewis ditch the Witches or the Stars will have no option but to ditch the rider .

I'd rather not win the league if we can't be loyal to riders like Lewis and Rory!!!!

• Like 3

I'd rather not win the league if we can't be loyal to riders like Lewis and Rory!!!!

and there you have it in one - one reason we've never won the top league title - in PL we was ruthless we had no problem ditching riders for the good of the team and the trophies came . So you sooner race Wednesday nights and not have such a good team ? but at least we are loyal ? If we are not in it to win it what's the point ? Surely it Buster and Rob job to get the strongest team possible ? If that means switching race nights and changing the reserves then so be it .
  • Like 2

and there you have it in one - one reason we've never won the top league title - in PL we was ruthless we had no problem ditching riders for the good of the team and the trophies came . So you sooner race Wednesday nights and not have such a good team ? but at least we are loyal ? If we are not in it to win it what's the point ? Surely it Buster and Rob job to get the strongest team possible ? If that means switching race nights and changing the reserves then so be it .

Just how I feel about those two, but there ya go, you can be loyal and win the league ya know ......

• Like 2