British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

If the Kerr to Coventry situation was to be true, only Roynon could possibly step in as a capable replacement imo.

Who else is there?!?

Could Lambert go the Howarth route and start at reserve.Has spent time in the 1-5 the same :t:

Could Lambert go the Howarth route and start at reserve.Has spent time in the 1-5 the same :t:

No because the Draft lists have been confirmed as well as Lamberts place in the team. Roynon is worth a go. But agree only would accept dropping Kerr if its for a Big Dog like Nicki P.

So if Kerr is gone, so do we get? Can't see Lambert agreeing to go for a reserve birth

What for 4 matches getting the same money.He would be silly to turn that down if it was to become available.Come on Buster use your powers now :wink:

Just because a rider has been signed doesn't mean they can't be dropped before the season starts. The 'Revolution' speedway (King & Kerr) have been said to now be riding for the same 2 teams (Ipswich & Coventry) which i guess means Coventry will be dropping Sarjeant, would still have Roynon over Sarjeant.

If the choice was Bjarne & Kerr, or Nicki P and another at reserve, the management have to go for the 2nd option IMO.

Isn't it about time the Stars promotion put a stop to all these rumours. Or are they going to keep us in the dark.

Why would they have to put a stop to the rumours.They would be makings statements on their website constantly with the amount of rumours that are started on the BSF.They wouldn't have time to even make any signings :P

So if Kerr is gone, so do we get? Can't see Lambert agreeing to go for a reserve birth

he can't and won't be able to to start the season.

You can't add a main team rider at reserve to start the season. That's what the draft positions at reserve are for.

Would be great for the EL but surely it's more likely to be Jepsen Jensen?

Commiserations if it's MJJ. The most overrated rider in the modern era who gas done nothing in the EL to warrant much praise.

I really hope for the stars fans , and the EL, it's dirty Nicki.

Edited by stevebrum

Just because a rider has been signed doesn't mean they can't be dropped before the season starts. The 'Revolution' speedway (King & Kerr) have been said to now be riding for the same 2 teams (Ipswich & Coventry) which i guess means Coventry will be dropping Sarjeant, would still have Roynon over Sarjeant.

If the choice was Bjarne & Kerr, or Nicki P and another at reserve, the management have to go for the 2nd option IMO.

Sarjeant wouldnt be an option for Lynn - signed for the Witches as well...

What a pathetic comment. What is it about some Poole supporters they have to come out with such rubbish. Nicki Pedersen has been around for many years and is a credit to his profession. Professional to the last and will undoubtedly bring much needed spotlight back to the port itself. Just because he had a fallout with Peterborough last time here, doesn't s deserve comments like the above.

If he is coming back to the Elite league , I say well done to Buster and co for showing positive thinking. :t: Everyone is aware the league is in desperate need of a massive pick-me p.

With comments like the above, lets hope they will be rammed back down their throats. It is little wonder, one body likes Poole, when you read crap like that.....

Woah hold on there GRW123 get down off your high horse. It was a serious question/statement (no emoticons)!! Sorry if you think it pathetic especially after all your negativity in almost every post!!

A number of GP stars have said they would only be interested in a short term contract (March/April/May?) in the EL. I agree with others that it would be great to have Nicki back in the EL - but I do question whether it would be for a whole season. NP is already racing in 3 countries, is also in the Euros as well as the GPs. Why would he suddenly agree to do EL, when he's chosen to give it a miss for several seasons. He surely wants competitive racing which he's only likely to get when up against Poole and Belle Vue and possibly Swindon in the EL's weakened format.

I don't have any recollection of what happened at Peterborough before?! Not interested - but it clearly sticks in the minds of some...........!!

Edited by Skidder1