British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

This from the clubs whos promoter is chairman of the BSPA and wants more transparency and openness :D The BSPA just love trolling the fans, I swear they have a competition to see who can make the most ludicrous statement and have it believed by their fans.

😃

But then again, it could be just simply incompetence...?

Surely not though?

Especially given the scale of some of the nonsense...

😉

It is a great shame Niels has decided to not return to King's Lynn next year. I must say that it was a great coup to sign him upon our return to the elite league, and during my time at the club he was the nicest and most professional rider I ever had the pleasure dealing with.

I wish Niels the best of luck with his challenge for the world championship crown in 2016 and hope that the team building plans at kings Lynn come along at a pace now he has made his decision known.

Not sure why folk are upset that there has been no news. Haven't KL got into the habit of announcing the whole team at the same time at an evening in the stadium bar? There again I could be dreaming.

They do normally keep the whole team under wraps and then announce it in one go.I thought the evenings announcement is normally early December but I could be wrong.The problem with finishing the season so early is people expect announcements earlier as well.

• Like 1

They do normally keep the whole team under wraps and then announce it in one go.I thought the evenings announcement is normally early December but I could be wrong.The problem with finishing the season so early is people expect announcements earlier as well.

Pheeewwwww! Thought I was hallucinating in mt old age.

Yep first week in December is usual with about 10 days notice so should be announced any time now....or when PR person gets back from honeymoon lol

• Like 1

I've never really understood the clamber for snippets of information during the close season, its pretty obvious that riders will be announced (usually all in one go) once they are signed up. We are something like four months from the start of the season so there is no big rush. I agree that the PR during the season could be much better but press releases in the winter containing very little as there is nothing really to say seems rather pointless to me.

• Like 1

I've never really understood the clamber for snippets of information during the close season, its pretty obvious that riders will be announced (usually all in one go) once they are signed up. We are something like four months from the start of the season so there is no big rush. I agree that the PR during the season could be much better but press releases in the winter containing very little as there is nothing really to say seems rather pointless to me.

The close season should be a time for the journos to pick apart the last season just like they do for footy, it should keep the interest in the club, the sponsors and of the fans ......

So we go into the season without one of the best riders in the world, so goodness knows where we go from here.

Nicki Pedersen, Greg Hancock or Emil Sayfutdinov would be fair replacement for NKI, but don't think any would be the consistent scoring machine that Niels is.

The season is nowhere near starting yet, and already the Elite League looks to be in a mess. Oh dear!!

So we go into the season without one of the best riders in the world, so goodness knows where we go from here.

Nicki Pedersen, Greg Hancock or Emil Sayfutdinov would be fair replacement for NKI, but don't think any would be the consistent scoring machine that Niels is.

The season is nowhere near starting yet, and already the Elite League looks to be in a mess. Oh dear!!

A.none of those will come over to ride and B.if by some miracle they did i am sure they would replace Puk with no problem...it isnt as if he was particularly outstanding away last season...in fact his performance level did drop a bit

A.none of those will come over to ride and B.if by some miracle they did i am sure they would replace Puk with no problem...it isnt as if he was particularly outstanding away last season...in fact his performance level did drop a bit

a short term early season deal would be all some named would be interested in I would guess .