British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

Isn't that what all good number ones should do.

How can you say we are unlikely to be competitive when we haven't announced anyone yet?Lets be honest at the moment there has only been one real number 1 announced for a team and that is Doyle.Maybe 6 other teams wont be competitive then as well.

Coventry haven't had a proper number one for years and have done ok

• Like 1

Coventry haven't had a proper number one for years and have done ok

This is what I am trying get at.You don't necessary need an out and out number one to be competitive.Especially as it seems a lot of them are staying away this year anyway.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 3

4? If Danny King is a heatleader there's 5 in that team!

It appears to me whoever you pick he's on the HL lists. When we were told of this highly secret list, there were only suppose to be 24 names. It seems to me every rider is now on the list.

It must be terribly difficult for the Team Managers to assemble a squad. Not only have most of the top riders not available, what we have left we cant use them cause most are heat leaders.

I suggest we make everyman a heatleader :t: and each have an accessed average of 6pts Raise the Team Points limit to 42, points and everybody will be equal. Once a rider has scores his 6pts he than starts of 15mtrs....

Sorted...... :party:

so did Gino Manzares and Ryan Fisher

But unless I'm mistaken not ahead of someone who is on the heat leader list. My point is if Danny King and Craig Cook are heat leaders based on opinion and feel yet one of them couldn't get in the SWC team ahead of Lambert then Lambert must be a heat leader too.

But surely the point of the hl list is to be bases in those who have deflated averages due to the format?

Accordingly id say Lambert and zengota should not be, as they have inflated averages.

Of course common sense may not apply

King should be a second string too. As soon as King is a second string based on opinion and feel you have to promote all sorts of riders as heat leaders!

So King's Lynn Stars didn't win any titles in that time......hang on yes we did Elite League Riders Championship.....oops that was Rory Schlein :P

Now he's a rider I'd have on my team sheet from the start and if he's not I'll be disappointed. Personality, superb team man, motivator, team riding skills, acknowledges fans.... yep I'd be very disappointed if he doesn't return.

Why, you don't come to Lynn, I totally agree with your sentiments about Rory though of course, whatever he should be part of our team.

King should be a second string too. As soon as King is a second string based on opinion and feel you have to promote all sorts of riders as heat leaders!

didn't king ride close to half the meetings as hl? Dint have the stats to hand .

Swindon had Leigh Adams at No 1 for years & never won the league but then won it without him as they had a solid team with 4 different riders dropping to reserve during the season.[/quote

Halifax had kc as number one and were rubbish, but would have been a lot more rubbish without him