British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

let's hope NKI is but don't give a s##t if Lambert is .

And you say that you are NOT a Lambert Hater........hahahahaha

Lambert sorts his attitude out and ditches his parents out of the pits then I'd love him to stay a year away on loan could do him the world of good though . What I would like doesn't come into it - it's what Buster and Rob want and which direction they go with the team - I personally can't see NKI signing and I think Kerr and Schlien are massive risks after big crashes won't be a massive surprise if Doyel is our new no 1 .

Nothing wrong with Lamberts attitude, and what are YOU going to put the time and effort that his parents have put in to get him were he is today so he can then just ditch them I don't think so, also what have they done to you!!!!!!! I bet Nothing.......they are only doing what any other parent would do to support there child........I feel sorry for them because all the get is sh*t on here......and the only 1 time that his mother stands up for her son she get slated,

I have never seen you say a good word about Lambert.....keep it coming mate cos I speak for 98% of Kings Lynn fans that they want him back :t::lol:

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with Lamberts attitude, and what are YOU going to put the time and effort that his parents have put in to get him were he is today so he can then just ditch them I don't think so, also what have they done to you!!!!!!! I bet Nothing.......they are only doing what any other parent would do to support there child........I feel sorry for them because all the get is sh*t on here......and the only 1 time that his mother stands up for her son she get slated,

I have never seen you say a good word about Lambert.....keep it coming mate cos I speak for 98% of Kings Lynn fans that they want him back :t::lol:

99% of EL tracks would probably want him too!!

• Like 2

you keep wearing those blinkers and burying your head in the sand , I bet Robert is over the moon to have his own stalker .

I've plenty of good to say about Robert he's a great talent without doubt that heat 15 against Poole was top draw and I'd like nothing more than to see him race for the club next season but not at the expense of the other 6 riders in the team the TEAM comes 1st not Robert Lambert .

• Like 1

Why don't people get off R Lamberts back. He is a great talent who will make a few mistakes in his career like everyone else. Lay of his parents they are doing what they think is best for him.

You can't imagine how many mistakes I made when I was 18. I thought I was invincible and could do exactly that I wanted. Fortunately I learned from my mistakes as I grew older and wiser..

With age and experience, I sure young Robert will learn as well. He has immense talent, and no doubt, he will eventually be totally focused to reach the very top.

When he does, I just hope he'll be wearing the Stars colours..... :wink:

• Like 2

You can't imagine how many mistakes I made when I was 18. I thought I was invincible and could do exactly that I wanted. Fortunately I learned from my mistakes as I grew older and wiser..

With age and experience, I sure young Robert will learn as well. He has immense talent, and no doubt, he will eventually be totally focused to reach the very top.

Well said. Any 18 year old that doesn't ruffle a few feathers should be in Vatican City not in a speedway pit.

'Its what young lads of that age do'!! I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before!!!!?

• Like 4