British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

Hey,presuming you are on about Kerr and Rose.Incidentally they haven't signed for Newcastle yet and with only 3 spots left who knows.Plus not confirmed yet that Lambert has signed for Lynn so 0 out of 7 so far :P

Well, the Newcastle announcement does refer to Lambert as 'the former Kings Lynn ace' so who knows...

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100474

Have they, hadn't read that!!!

No neither had I . Must be far easier than that long trip up north for every home meeting.

Do hate that A1. Never without Road-works. I have wondered if this road was the reason why traffics cones were invented...... :t:

I read somewhere Kerr and Rose had signed for Ipswich.

Have they, hadn't read that!!!

i suppose as Norfolk has barely moved into the 21st century we cant expect you to be up to date with last weeks news ! wink
  • Like 1

i suppose as Norfolk has barely moved into the 21st century we cant expect you to be up to date with last weeks news ! wink

You're right mate !!, We have been called, Chaparral Country, the Outback's as well as 'Out and beyond' ... always behind the times....

But what a relaxing and laid back way to live ... :t::t::t:

• Like 5

let's hope NKI is but don't give a s##t if Lambert is .

I find it incredible that a Star's fan would say that. One of the best British prospects in years riding for the club that you support, with potential to improve year on year, and you don't give a s##t if he's in your team? Mind you there are some fans at Somerset who reckon Brady Kurtz should move on to ride a small track. And yet at 18 years old he's the Rebel's number one!!!!! Amazing.

• Like 3

I find it incredible that a Star's fan would say that. One of the best British prospects in years riding for the club that you support, with potential to improve year on year, and you don't give a s##t if he's in your team? Mind you there are some fans at Somerset who reckon Brady Kurtz should move on to ride a small track. And yet at 18 years old he's the Rebel's number one!!!!! Amazing.

Luckily he's in the minority 😆
  • Like 1

Lambert sorts his attitude out and ditches his parents out of the pits then I'd love him to stay a year away on loan could do him the world of good though . What I would like doesn't come into it - it's what Buster and Rob want and which direction they go with the team - I personally can't see NKI signing and I think Kerr and Schlien are massive risks after big crashes won't be a massive surprise if Doyel is our new no 1 .
  • Like 1

I'm surprised that Lambert has chosen a Sunday PL team rather than trying his luck in Poland?!

I don't think he's ready for the Polish top league yet, but I would have thought, he should be looking at places better than Newcastle.

If he has ideas of reaching the top he has to aim higher than the Premier League.

I'm surprised that Lambert has chosen a Sunday PL team rather than trying his luck in Poland?!

maybe Doyle to KL & Lambert to Leicester...If the Lions remain a Saturday track and JD doesn't fancy it. Not a direct swap, but a way for managing change. Though personally I prefer things as they are which will need NKI to sign up for the stars