British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

Cant really blame him if true. Would be gutted though. If no Iversen we need Doyle or someone of that standard.

Once you hear that Niels did 98 meetings last year, it was obvious something had to give. I was hoping it would be the Swedish league he missed but realistically it's bound to be the BEL. What a pity the BSPA don't listen to riders like Niels and Woffy. It was always said that 36 meetings was too many and riding everyday, like we do, will only drive all the top boys away.....

For what quality there is left, probably be best to run a North and South Premier League

Owwwwwwww 😕

Why not let the gp boys do half the fixtures, mind u they would have to be understanding with one another, cos no doubt there would be one or two meetings that some wouldn't want to do. British Speedway needs to do what helps our clubs and fans!

Edited by Trees

We will see Bomber and Doyle have a number of clubs after them and as there wont be many top boys around I'm sure money will come into it. I think some people are going to be shocked once all the teams are announced with the lack of top stars, the EL is swaying towards a watered down PL.

Swaying like a drunk on Sauchie Hall street on a Friday night. Just before he falls over into the gutter :mad:

Hows that going to work? 50% of the EL also ride PL, so if you had one PL you'd need to find 30 new riders!

We could always use those in the NL :t::cheers: