British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

And there lies one of the biggest problems, most promotors promoting do it as a second job or hobby.... They cannot commit 100% of their efforts into their promotion, and I would imagine few turn a profit at the end of the season..

I would imagine as well that at this stage of a season, not many promotions have any cash left for advertising, new shale, maintenance etc and rely even more on the good will they get from volunteers, doners, etc.....

Lynn's Most successful spell in recent times was when Buster's boy was involved.

Really don't understand why they cant kiss and make up and bring him back into the fold. After all Blood is thicker than water.

The Worry is Buster has the future of British Speedway in his hands. Judging by the way he is running Lynn at the moment. I would be very afraid.

Lynn's Most successful spell in recent times was when Buster's boy was involved.

Really don't understand why they cant kiss and make up and bring him back into the fold. After all Blood is thicker than water.

The Worry is Buster has the future of British Speedway in his hands. Judging by the way he is running Lynn at the moment. I would be very afraid.

That would be the dream solution but unfortunately JC doesn't even live in the UK. Sure he's in Aus or something

Schlein has Tweeted "Time to move on"

Suppose it's wait and see

Nicklas Porsing has replaced Rory Schlein for the remainder of the season

BREAKING #speedway NEWS: @KLSpeedway have replaced @RorySchlein3 with @NicklasPorsing #klstars

Not really sure the point of making chances this late in the season esp with no play offs.

6 extra pay days for Porsing he wouldn't of got

Does Rory's average now allow a drop to PL?

Yes but only from next season

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. The switch H to bring Rory back for Mads seemed a no brainier. Unfortunately Rory has struggled - fitness and or inner demons. would have probably been better sticking with Mads. The club are obviously having a look at porsing with a view to next season

Have to wish Rory all the best for the future. He'd make a good promoter...

Edited by kelvinht
  • Like 1

Have to wish Rory all the best for the future. He'd make a good promoter...

He make a terrific Team Manager as well, Especially with his insight and connections gained through the years when riding. Team spirit would be there for all to see.... plus his knowledge of setup would be invaluable...

• Like 3

That would be the dream solution but unfortunately JC doesn't even live in the UK. Sure he's in Aus or something

Schlein has Tweeted "Time to move on"

Suppose it's wait and see

Nicklas Porsing has replaced Rory Schlein for the remainder of the season

I think you will find Jonathan is back in the uk ;-)

Edited by lynnboy