British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

OK missed that.

Can you confirm where it says you can get a facility for your number 8? Or are you saying kl have re declared their team with huck en beck in for nki?

Jesus,

There's no need to redeclare as the No8 can replace any 1-5 at any time

The facility for Huckenbeck was granted because he was declared in the meetings starting 7 but suspended by his German authority.

It was r/r for huckenbeck at2 and Ben Morley as a sub 6pt pl rider for Neils as there was no facility for him. Huckenbecks position was 2nd string as the nominated no8 can only ride in the top 5

You keep on about Lynn using RR in place of Niels, but his absence was covered by Morley, a PL with less than 6pts. . The only issue is relating to the inclusion of the No8. and whether that can be covered by a RR. In the reality of it all, the No 8 CMA is so low his rides can only be covered by the reserves anyway... Its either using a RR or riding a man short. Either way its not very adventitious......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

R/R wasn't for Niels or that would of had to of been taken at No1-3-5. R/R was for Huckenbeck who was already declared in the teams 4-5 days prior but got suspended on the day / 24 hrs prior to the meetings by his German authority.

Morley was in for Simon Lambert

1. You cannot have a facility of any kind of a #8. A #8 is a basically a glorified guest. Nowhere does it once ever hint in the rules you can have a facility for your #8. You can only have a facility for riders in your 1-7, which Huckenbeck is not.

2. Morley replaced Simon Lambert. If he didn't then who did replace Simon Lambert? You have to have two EDRs in your team at all times. Dman them rules!

3. Again, see above. You can';t have a facility for Huckenbeck.

4. And once again, for the God only know how many-th time this season, why the bloody hell is Huckenbeck when he "rides" in the 1-7? He is 7th in your averages, he should be in reserve FFS.

Kings Lynn have taken the piss all season with their line ups.

Lynns team and last nights facilities

Iversen (only replaced by #8 or a "junior) - replace by R/R AND R/R was moved to second string

Lambert

Batchelor

Schlein

Lambert (has to be replaced by an EDR) - replace by Morley

Rose

Jakobsen

As I see it, Iversens R/R points should be removed because it was in the wrong position, Schleins points removed as he was in the wrong position and Iversen given a 28 day ban for withholding his service. The ONLY options available were #8 or a junior, Lynn didn't use either.

1. You cannot have a facility of any kind of a #8. A #8 is a basically a glorified guest. Nowhere does it once ever hint in the rules you can have a facility for your #8. You can only have a facility for riders in your 1-7, which Huckenbeck is not.

2. Morley replaced Simon Lambert. If he didn't then who did replace Simon Lambert? You have to have two EDRs in your team at all times. Dman them rules!

3. Again, see above. You can';t have a facility for Huckenbeck.

4. And once again, for the God only know how many-th time this season, why the bloody hell is Huckenbeck when he "rides" in the 1-7? He is 7th in your averages, he should be in reserve FFS.

Kings Lynn have taken the piss all season with their line ups.

Lynns team and last nights facilities

Iversen (only replaced by #8 or a "junior) - replace by R/R AND R/R was moved to second string

Lambert

Batchelor

Schlein

Lambert (has to be replaced by an EDR) - replace by Morley

Rose

Jakobsen

As I see it, Iversens R/R points should be removed because it was in the wrong position, Schleins points removed as he was in the wrong position and Iversen given a 28 day ban for withholding his service. The ONLY options available were #8 or a junior, Lynn didn't use either.

Wrong

Jesus,

There's no need to redeclare as the No8 can replace any 1-5 at any time

The facility for Huckenbeck was granted because he was declared in the meetings starting 7 but suspended by his German authority.

You can't have a facility for you number 8.

17.6 FACILITIES

a) Absent Rider (1-3) G or ARR

B) Absent Rider (4 or 5) ARR only

c) Absent Riders (both 4 and 5) ARR and G

d) Absent #6 (if an EDR) G (EDR* only)

e) Absent #6 (if not an EDR) G

f) Absent #7 G (EDR* only)

g) “No Facility” for Absent 1-5 PL G (PL MA of 6.00 or less)

NB. *An EDR may guest for the same Team on a maximum of 4 occasions.

17.4.1.1 A declared #8, can be used as a replacement at any time for a #1 to #5 Team Member

Nothing about #8 having to ride in a 1-5 or about being able to use a facility for a #8

Edited by SCB

1. You cannot have a facility of any kind of a #8. A #8 is a basically a glorified guest. Nowhere does it once ever hint in the rules you can have a facility for your #8.

I hate to argue with you about the rules, cos you are correct 99% of the time BUT show me where in the rules it says you cannot have a facility for a #8 :wink:

Basically if it doesn't say you can't, you can :D:cheers::rofl::t:

What a farce this season is.

I hate to argue with you about the rules, cos you are correct 99% of the time BUT show me where in the rules it says you cannot have a facility for a #8 :wink:

Basically if it doesn't say you can't, you can :D:cheers::rofl::t:

What a farce this season is.

Post above ;)

Hate to be pedantic but it doesn't actually say you cannot have a guest for a #8. It might infer it, it might mean it but it doesn't say it.

I really don't give a toss anyway cos it's all a farce :sad:

I'm not enamoured with much Buster has done lately but I'm 100% with him when he said throw the rule book out and start again, sadly I don't think he will be allowed to do it.

• Like 1

Hate to be pedantic but it doesn't actually say you cannot have a guest for a #8. It might infer it, it might mean it but it doesn't say it.

I really don't give a toss anyway cos it's all a farce :sad:

I'm not enamoured with much Buster has done lately but I'm 100% with him when he said throw the rule book out and start again, sadly I don't think he will be allowed to do it.

It say what you can have a facility for, it doesn't mention number 8. The rules also don't say you can't have a guest for a rider named "Niels Kristian Iversen who fancies the day off" but as the rules don't say you can then you can't ;):P

You can't have a facility for you number 8.

Yes you can.

Once the teams are registered with the SCB 3 days prior to the meeting the No8 becomes a member of the 1-7, not a No8

Huckenbeck was suspended by the German authority so as King's Lynn's meeting No2 R/R is permitted

Yes you can.

Once the teams are registered with the SCB 3 days prior to the meeting the No8 becomes a member of the 1-7, not a No8

Huckenbeck was suspended by the German authority so as King's Lynn's meeting No2 R/R is permitted

Well thats not true. You have made that rule up.

Well thats not true. You have made that rule up.

Have I?

Just for clarification, were is the rule that says you can have a facility for a doubling up rider?

Just for clarification, were is the rule that says you can have a facility for the 3rd reserve No9?

They're not there because rules are based around the team notification of the 1-7 3 days prior to any meeting.

There's no such thing as a double up, No8 or No9 rider in the team notification process.

1. Percy Pants

2. No8

3. Double Upper

4. Double Upper

5. Nora Knickers

6. EDR No6

7. EDR No9

The above is the team nomination 3 days prior to the meeting.

That is a declared 1-7.

If any of those become suspended within the 3 days prior a facility is granted.

If any of those become suspended within the 3 days prior to the meeting you can't just reintroduce Peter Pervertson who's your No1 as a teams riding order isn't allowed to be reshuffled.

Those are clear rules

Have I?

Just for clarification, were is the rule that says you can have a facility for a doubling up rider?

Just for clarification, were is the rule that says you can have a facility for the 3rd reserve No9?

They're not there because rules are based around the team notification of the 1-7 3 days prior to any meeting.

There's no such thing as a double up, No8 or No9 rider in the team notification process.

You have...

You mean these rules?

17.6 FACILITIES

a) Absent Rider (1-3) G or ARR

B) Absent Rider (4 or 5) ARR only

c) Absent Riders (both 4 and 5) ARR and G

d) Absent #6 (if an EDR) G (EDR* only)

e) Absent #6 (if not an EDR) G

f) Absent #7 G (EDR* only)

g) “No Facility” for Absent 1-5 PL G (PL MA of 6.00 or less)

NB. *An EDR may guest for the same Team on a maximum of 4 occasions.

If your double upper is 1-3 in the averages it's a guest or r/r. If hes 4th or 5th its r/r, if he's 6th or 7th it's a guest.

You don't have a facility for your 3rd reserve, you have the facility for your top 2, the two in the 1-7! Lynn know that, you know, you just used a guest for Simon Lambert (Ben Morley) and not Carl Wilkinson.

Well done on realising theres no such thing as double up, #8 and #9 for facilities. As for #9 you really have totally and 100% made that one up as theres no such thing at all. at least a #8 exists

1. Percy Pants

2. No8

3. Double Upper

4. Double Upper

5. Nora Knickers

6. EDR No6

7. EDR No9

The above is the team nomination 3 days prior to the meeting.

That is a declared 1-7.

If any of those become suspended within the 3 days prior a facility is granted.

If any of those become suspended within the 3 days prior to the meeting you can't just reintroduce Peter Pervertson who's your No1 as a teams riding order isn't allowed to be reshuffled.

Those are clear rules

Again, you've made that up. Quote the rule. I've quoted rules that prove you wrong try and quote some that prove you right.

Keep it up Danny :t:.The other 2 must have gone back to work no response for an hour :D

Out to lunch actually :D

You have...

You mean these rules?

If your double upper is 1-3 in the averages it's a guest or r/r. If hes 4th or 5th its r/r, if he's 6th or 7th it's a guest.

You don't have a facility for your 3rd reserve, you have the facility for your top 2, the two in the 1-7! Lynn know that, you know, you just used a guest for Simon Lambert (Ben Morley) and not Carl Wilkinson.

Well done on realising theres no such thing as double up, #8 and #9 for facilities. As for #9 you really have totally and 100% made that one up as theres no such thing at all. at least a #8 exists

Again, you've made that up. Quote the rule. I've quoted rules that prove you wrong try and quote some that prove you right.

Out to lunch actually :D

We'll go round in circles here. I don't need to highlight rules you're already stating.

On Wednesday & Thursday Huckenbeck was declared under the 3 day team notification rule as a No2.

Under the regulations if a No2 is suspended by his federation is a facility granted?

Yes, so were is the issue?

Coventry has proper terracing all the way around apart from the home straight because it has a whopping great grandstand with seating in that every other club would kill for! At the back of that whopping great grandstand is better corperate facilities than most (do Lynn still use the fancy sheds?). Whats wrong with viewing the pits at Coventry?

Coventry may be a little run down but it's easily one of, if not the best speedway stadiums in the UK in terms of facilities.

I think the main thing every club would kill for was for every speedway promotion to own their own stadiums.I wouldn't mind a little bit of a run down stadium as long as i knew the future of speedway was safer there.