British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

He never will be by keep staying at reserve & shame he hasn't got the same ambition as Garrity especially as he has rode more in the Elite League than any of the other riders.

So he's ridden longer in the EL than any of the other riders and doesn't have the same ambition as Garrity??!!

Sorry I must have missed all Garrity's Polish and German meetings!!

(ps Sorry Stars fans for these 'unrelated to Stars' posts)

Edited by Skidder1

for me I'd be very disappointed if Ashley Morris isn't one of the reserves - Kerr is a massive gamble after his big off at Pboro in the 4s

I would be extremely disappointed if Ashley Morris is picked ahead of our local boys in Kerr and Rose. Why bring on someone else's asetts when ours are better or equal

I would be extremely disappointed if Ashley Morris is picked ahead of our local boys in Kerr and Rose. Why bring on someone else's asetts when ours are better or equal

Rose is from Berkshire. He probably rode at his local track last season.

So he's ridden longer in the EL than any of the other riders and doesn't have the same ambition as Garrity??!!

Sorry I must have missed all Garrity's Polish and German meetings!!

s)

In that case it's time the BSPA removed the word "Fast" from the FTR - totally inappropriate if a rider as good as Newman is now is not moving out of a reserve position.

Anyway back to all things Kings Lynn Stars, have we got any rumours doing the rounds on who is onboard for next season ? I really cannot see wholesale changes. NKI, Lambert, Roo, Kerr, Rose (honourary Star) back again. So maybe just 2 new faces, or not so new.

Has NKI confirmed he is riding in the UK next year?

Wolfie

Here goes this is what I would like but don't know if it fits

Iversen (mr dependable)

Thomsen (done well at Peterborough last year)

Doyle (local boy as based in Norwich and wants mid week track)

Michelsen (good 7 point rider)

Bjerre (be hard to drop him on that average)

Rose (back home where he belongs)

Kerr (as long as he has recovered from his injures he is a must)

Has NKI confirmed he is riding in the UK next year?

Wolfie

Can't believe he has been booked to meet his fans on Friday, if there was any chance he would not be riding.

True!! only an assumption , but thinking of it logically, its only a matter of time before he is announced.... :wink:

Can't believe he has been booked to meet his fans on Friday, if there was any chance he would not be riding.

True!! only an assumption , but thinking of it logically, its only a matter of time before he is announced.... :wink:

Or he wants to say farewell to the fans face to face and show his appreciation of the support given?

• Like 1

Or he wants to say farewell to the fans face to face and show his appreciation of the support given?

Hope not but I guess if he wants more time to sink into becoming World Champ then u could be right ..... not long to find out. Whatever decision he makes he's done a great job for Lynn, it's been a pleasure to support him as a Star and that support will always remain .....