British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

Patrick Dudek would do !

hed more than do but is he a realistic target ? We need a bums on seat rider and Dudek would be ideal but could it happen ?? We need a Henka type of signing Dudek would fit that criteria 100%

hed more than do but is he a realistic target ? We need a bums on seat rider and Dudek would be ideal but could it happen ?? We need a Henka type of signing Dudek would fit that criteria 100%

I believe Dudek doesn't want a full season over here, but would come over for a few meetings at the end of the season if possible.

If he was willing to do a full season over here, I think Matt Ford would of tried to get him over this year after the way he rode in Darcys meeting last year.

I believe Dudek doesn't want a full season over here, but would come over for a few meetings at the end of the season if possible.

If he was willing to do a full season over here, I think Matt Ford would of tried to get him over this year after the way he rode in Darcys meeting last year.

Dudek will not race he said that to Matt and Lindback is a Poole asset so Matt will charge you a fortune. Drabik's Dad used to race for Poole so there is talk that he is lined up for Poole in the future. Not sure if that is true to be honest. If i was a Lynn fan get Jepsen Jensen for Schlein or Thomas H Jonasson but he is also a Poole asset.

Davey Watt might be suitable for Rory but would be a negative move imo especially if Niels doesnt stay :nono:

Troy for Rory and Zmarzlik or Przedpelski or Pawlicki or Pawlicki or Dudek or Lindback or Jepsen-Jensen or Mikkelsen or ahem... Woffinden for NKI would be more preferable tho :lol:

Edited by Star Fever

Well if King's Lynn are serious about getting into the play-offs I think they have to make changes before May 2nd.Because we will have about 1.5 points less to play with at this date and beyond.

I want to know why our team still don't have there race suits ! I know when JC was at Lynn if the riders did not turn up with there race suits they would be fined. It's a joke that we are nearly in May and half the team do not still have a race suit. Aron summers signed for Leicester and had a race suit in under a week so no excuses saying they are not made yet

• Like 1