British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

So what happens when PUK leaves? Without him this team looks incredibly weak to be honest.

Im sure Wilko will score plenty around Lynn from reserve but away will be a different story. I aint sure I see much if any improvement in Rose either I'm in honest.

Mads will be Mads, whilst entertaining all season will score well for 4-6 weeks then drop off. Whether its to do with machinery or fitness Im not sure.

Question marks on Scheiln for sure, very nasty injury to return from at the stage of his career he is at. Could be a lot of pressure on Lambert to perform.

And then theres Batchelor. Wouldnt want him any where near my team. How people think he could be a steal on his average I don't know!

The new German is being thrown in at the deep end for sure, would of been far better off going down the PL route with a club like Edinburgh first.

Hopefully, Niels starts well and the Stars can persuade him to stay. If not, I cant see how they'll be anywhere near as strong when he leaves.

Is the Kings Lynn line-up shown on the BSPA website legal? Reading through the new reg's, there is no mention of a club being allowed to have 2 riders sharing a position in the 1 - 3 slot. It seems to say that you can name up to 3 D/U riders but nothing about shared spots in the 1 - 3, or have I missed something?

So what happens when PUK leaves? Without him this team looks incredibly weak to be honest.

Im sure Wilko will score plenty around Lynn from reserve but away will be a different story. I aint sure I see much if any improvement in Rose either I'm in honest.

Mads will be Mads, whilst entertaining all season will score well for 4-6 weeks then drop off. Whether its to do with machinery or fitness Im not sure.

Question marks on Scheiln for sure, very nasty injury to return from at the stage of his career he is at. Could be a lot of pressure on Lambert to perform.

And then theres Batchelor. Wouldnt want him any where near my team. How people think he could be a steal on his average I don't know!

The new German is being thrown in at the deep end for sure, would of been far better off going down the PL route with a club like Edinburgh first.

Hopefully, Niels starts well and the Stars can persuade him to stay. If not, I cant see how they'll be anywhere near as strong when he leaves.

Well that's me sorted, Don't think I will bother going to Saddlebow this season, seems little point. ;) Pinny I bet you are a giggle a minute to be out with of a Friday night. :drink:

Is the Kings Lynn line-up shown on the BSPA website legal? Reading through the new reg's, there is no mention of a club being allowed to have 2 riders sharing a position in the 1 - 3 slot. It seems to say that you can name up to 3 D/U riders but nothing about shared spots in the 1 - 3, or have I missed something?

We haven't got rider's sharing the 1 or 3 team spot. Iversen has replaced Batchelor. Effectively, Batchelor is free to sign for someone else

We haven't got rider's sharing the 1 or 3 team spot. Iversen has replaced Batchelor. Effectively, Batchelor is free to sign for someone else

Is he though. I thought that Iversen had only agreed to ride until Batchelor was fit again. Won't the management be wanting to keep Troy in the fold until such a time?

Iversen is a temporary replacement for Troy tho isn't he?

If bachelor is allowed to sign for someone else and Iversen leaves end of April (that's what his signing indicates or until Troy is fit to return) then you are really in the dark stuff!

You better hope troy doesn't go elsewhere!

Edited by stevebrum

Iversen is a temporary replacement for Troy tho isn't he?

If bachelor is allowed to sign for someone else and Iversen leaves end of April (that's what his signing indicates or until Troy is fit to return) then you are really in the dark stuff!

You better hope troy doesn't go elsewhere!

Or maybe hope that he does! ;)

Think they have been hoping that all close season!

As I understand it Niels has signed a short term contract to replace Troy which I would assume would end at the end of April when Troy should be fully fit. If Troy is fit to race earlier than expected I just can't see him running off to ride for somebody else for the sake of having to wait say 7 to 10 days. I personally wouldn't want him to leave because we have no chance of signing another rider of his calibre at this stage.
  • Like 2