British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

when I spoke to Niels about his engines he said he doesn't just go out and buy new each year, if things are going well he keeps them until he needs to change, so I can't see this being a 2 month testing session at all

• Like 2

We had a Fritz at Lynn a good few years back. As I recall he wasn't much Koppe :D I am sure SL will remember and can confirm or otherwise.

He was Dutch i think but yes he wasn't exactly sensational!

If its a German, maybe Huckenbeck? He was practicing at Lynn with Lambert recently? Not sure he's no1 material atm tho!

Anyway great to have Niels back - albeit briefly :t:

Edited by Star Fever

Who runs this website for Buster ? Whoever it is hopefully Buster will have a word with him or get rid. Normally if Someone is not performing how Buster wants then they get the order of the Tin tack. Huggy is one that springs to mind. Young Chapman, when he was involved, soon took Huggy to task, during a meeting as I recall and Huggy was last seen roaring out of the car park. Never to be seen back at Saddlebow again.

The guy who does seems more interested in slagging off (Haza for one) supporters on twitter man, than doing his job and keeping supporters up to date

Buster needs to sort dis, and quick and get a proper gent in to do da job :o

• Like 1

Looks like Huckenbeck will be number eight and S Lambert number nine if you like, with the final rider still to be named, thats how I read it anyway.

Bjarne Pedersen looks the best of whats left and that would mean a pretty reasonable squad although not on par with Belle Vue and Poole.

Looks like Huckenbeck will be number eight and S Lambert number nine if you like, with the final rider still to be named, thats how I read it anyway.

Bjarne Pedersen looks the best of whats left and that would mean a pretty reasonable squad although not on par with Belle Vue and Poole.

There latest tweet suggests otherwise

King's Lynn Speedway ‏@officialKLstars 1 min1 minute ago

The Stars will start the season with:

Niels Iversen

Robert Lambert

Rory Schlein

Mads Korneliussen

Kai Huckenbeck

Carl Wilkinson

Lewis Rose