British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

You should go over your posts again.

I see now why many people get fed up with your posts and your ramblings on.

You are just guessing at things here,when you actually know nothing.

of course I'm guessing, none of us know as no statements have been put out officially.

You don't quite get this forum lark do you, a lot of what is discussed is speculation.

Jeez.

name me the 'many people' who are fed up of my posts.

I'll await the names thanks.

he said it to me if that's any good?

Do we know why Steve? He is a season on season performer in the EL so it's unusual he isn't starting in the UK in a new season.

I think at this stage of the year with the season only weeks away Kenneth Bjerre is our best bet as with a bit of confidence I'm sure he would return a 7 point average. If things don't turn out well with either Kenny, Mads or Rory we would then be in a good position to sign a decent rider for the back end of the season if we were in a position of challenging for a play off place.

I'm quite new to posting on a forem and at the moment I'm struggling to make out just who is a Kings Lynn supporter and who isn't ?

Why Does it matter if a person is a Kings Lynn supporter or not ? People who come on here have an interest in Speedway, generally. So Don't feel just because it is a thread about Kings Lynn that people who follow other clubs wont post. Likewise Lynn followers will post on other Threads as well.

Why Does it matter if a person is a Kings Lynn supporter or not ? People who come on here have an interest in Speedway, generally. So Don't feel just because it is a thread about Kings Lynn that people who follow other clubs wont post. Likewise Lynn followers will post on other Threads as well.

Fair comment as long as they have something constructive or interesting to say and not to just run down our team.

Fair comment as long as they have something constructive or interesting to say and not to just run down our team.

don't worry about fans of other clubs running the team down you will find over the course of the season there will plenty of Lynn fans doing that .

of course I'm guessing, none of us know as no statements have been put out officially.

You don't quite get this forum lark do you, a lot of what is discussed is speculation.

Jeez.

Some of the people on this forum do know.A lot is speculation on this forum,this is what gets some posters wound up if they know I assume.

Anyway not saying anything else on this matter I'm sure you will want the last say anyway as always,so over to you.

Do we know why Steve? He is a season on season performer in the EL so it's unusual he isn't starting in the UK in a new season.

he didn't enjoy last season, and that shows in his scores I spose .. maybe taking a step back initially is the way forward (and I don't mean PL)

Are Lynn fans pd off with the fact that if you don't sign a top No 1 rider you will not get your money's worth and miss out on seeing a top rider every week.

Or are you more pd off that you don't think that the team will be as competitive as the other teams that have IfZagar,Jonsson.Holder,Doyle and Kasprzak were missing as well and all the teams were in the same boat.But as a result all the teams were more even with the riders that were left spread out and(eg the likes of Batchalor,Harris Cook and Andersen as No 1s) would you be happier.

What i am trying to find out really is whether its the top riders or a compeitive team is more important to fans.

Are Lynn fans pd off with the fact that if you don't sign a top No 1 rider you will not get your money's worth and miss out on seeing a top rider every week.

Or are you more pd off that you don't think that the team will be as competitive as the other teams that have IfZagar,Jonsson.Holder,Doyle and Kasprzak were missing as well and all the teams were in the same boat.But as a result all the teams were more even with the riders that were left spread out and(eg the likes of Batchalor,Harris Cook and Andersen as No 1s) would you be happier.

What i am trying to find out really is whether its the top riders or a compeitive team is more important to fans.

Would rather have a competitive team than an out and out number one and not much else Lakeside had AJ and finished bottom so no a competitive team for me. Anyway I like to be entertained and in Robert Lambert I'm sure I will be.

I couldn't care less about a name. Competitiveness and giving their all for the team is far more important imo.

The way the team has been set up this season it's obvious we expected and big gun. Now we're not getting one we'll be exceptionally weak, imo on a par with Leicester