British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

Even Leicester can complete there team .

I'm sure Lynn could easily complete their team,but I would expect you to moan even more ;).Like SL said would you be happy with Hougaard or that calibre of rider to complete the team.

Of Course Lynn will be complete their team But it is which rider will they be able to get to complete it. The Worry has to be if Leicester cant pull in a big hitter then what chance have Lynn Got ?

I keep hoping upon Hope that Buster has something up his sleeve, but as time ticks on I get the feeling its is just his arm.

I'm sure Lynn could easily complete their team,but I would expect you to moan even more ;).Like SL said would you be happy with Hougaard or that calibre of rider to complete the team.

let's put it this way if the alternative is Barker then yes I would be happy with Hougarrd not ideal but least he's EL standard .

let's put it this way if the alternative is Barker then yes I would be happy with Hougarrd not ideal but least he's EL standard .

Do you think they will basically get Barker as direct replacement for Niels.Sure they wont do that to see the crowds go down almost immediately after losing the first few matches.

Do you think they will basically get Barker as direct replacement for Niels.Sure they wont do that to see the crowds go down almost immediately after losing the first few matches.

well none of the other riders in the team are Niels replacement and Barker certainly isn't so guess we won't be replacing Niels all I no we have around 8 points to play with for the final rider and we should be using those points up for final rider not go with another second string .

well none of the other riders in the team are Niels replacement and Barker certainly isn't so guess we won't be replacing Niels all I no we have around 8 points to play with for the final rider and we should be using those points up for final rider not go with another second string .

People are moaning and groaning about who we might get.Think we should wait and see who we get first before we can pass judgement.

Edited by tellboy

Tel, hard to come to terms with going into a new season without a true Number one. We have been use to NKI for the last few seasons, and that is a big steel show to fill. For me, I am disappointment that there never appeared to be a plan B in case ( as happened) NKI decided he wasn't coming back. Putting all your eggs in one basket, it would appear.

Edited by semion

Tel, hard to come to terms with going into a new season without a true Number one. We have been use to NKI for the last few seasons, and that is a big steel show to fill. For me, I am disappointment that there never appeared to be a plan B in case ( as happened) NKI decided he wasn't coming back. Putting all your eggs in one basket, it would appear.

Who's saying we are going into the new season without a true number one.Lets wait and see first,We are all getting our knickers in a twist before anyone has been announced.When someone is announced we can go from there.

Well Looking at the Line-up so far I cannot see an Out an Out No 1. Sorry I do not feel as positive as you, But even Buster said last IF we find a number one he will tell the fans. So It would seem even he is not too convinced about being able to Pull one in. Ok Tell Over to you. Who do you think it will be with the Number one on their back this season ?

Well Looking at the Line-up so far I cannot see an Out an Out No 1. Sorry I do not feel as positive as you, But even Buster said last IF we find a number one he will tell the fans. So It would seem even he is not too convinced about being able to Pull one in. Ok Tell Over to you. Who do you think it will be with the Number one on their back this season ?

Don't know,I am happy to wait and see :wink:

A chance for my usual moan about the price of season tickets. Miss one meeting and the financial incentive has gone. And as for fast tracking into the stadium, I think perhaps there won't be too much worry about waiting in queues this year.

• Like 5