British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2016

That's absolutely Foo-Kin brilliant

One of the best I've read and I can't stop chuckling

I reckon the Leicester lions tried to sign the same bloke but to no Foo-Kin avail

Leicester are looking to sign his cousin Foo-Kin Yus-less

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Leicester are looking to sign his cousin Foo-Kin Yus-less

That shouldn't be much of a problems, I've seen quiet a few of them, scattered around all over the place.......

So what is being discussed at the meeting when most teams have finalised their 1-7.

Amongst other things it is to confirm the fixture list so there will be no unforeseen problems later on with double uppers.

Leicester and Lynn might be given a leg up to help them complete their teams. In Speedway the Promotions are all good freinds together so it is in the common interest for the rules to be a little flexible to help out. :D

Hopefully not - this is supposed to be the top level of a professional Motorsport not a Primary school rounders competition!

So what is being discussed at the meeting when most teams have finalised their 1-7.

Apparently Lynn a d Leicester need help so there is talk that as well as the fixtures being finalised that they will also discuss certain teams having to give Lynn and Leicester riders. That won't happen though..... then again buster is top dog now

• Like 1

Apparently Lynn a d Leicester need help so there is talk that as well as the fixtures being finalised that they will also discuss certain teams having to give Lynn and Leicester riders. That won't happen though..... then again buster is top dog now

If Buster abuses his position in this way then I think I would probably walk away from British speedway.

• Like 1

Lynn fans are quite fickle, they will turn their back on a poor side very easily.

Oh Please!!! For once, can you stop talking out of your arse . There are certain thing we are all guilty of, But being fickle is not one of them....

I suggest you look at ones self....

If Buster abuses his position in this way then I think I would probably walk away from British speedway.

it's been a total balls up this closed season for the club can only think we was very confident NKI would sign and have Doyle in the background once that didn't happen once he signed for Swindon we had no other plan or an alternative as a no1 - then there was the Lewis Kerr signing only for us to change race night then we couldn't use Kerr due to him racing the same night for Ipswich though I still think Kerr and Schlien in the same team would have been a massive gamble coming back from big crashes .

Then the switch of race night itself WHY ? Buster says because we will be ready for future seasons when the EL clubs race on the same night , But how has this helped the club this season ? I wondered if it would free up a potential signing as no1 by switching race night but all its done is we've lost Kerr least if we hadn't switched race night we'd only need a no 1 rather than now needing 2 riders , we have Troy with a broken arm hopefully fit for March we have Rory as far as I no hasn't even had a practice session who knows what he will return like .

So all in all a total disaster of a winter so far for the club unless we can pull two rabbits out of the hat I can see it being a long hard slog of a season .

So all in all a total disaster of a winter so far for the club unless we can pull two rabbits out of the hat I can see it being a long hard slog of a season .

If that's the case, so be it. Rather that than manipulate other clubs and bend the rules because we cocked up.

Better to finish bottom of the league than be labelled cheats!

• Like 3