British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2016

Oh dear I have just had a read of the Leicester FB page very interesting and funny reading.

Why would anybody from the club verbally attack fans just because they raise an issue on pricing for tonight's match which I have to admit is wrong on the Speedway fans that attend every week. A brilliant example of how not to do PR any Football fans reading those comments would think how unorganised the club are.

It does seem the club is in real trouble you have a Promotor that has been forced out as cannot control himself and now you have club officials upsetting loyal fans all finished off with a team that is struggling to be competitive.

Shocking behaviour at the club, seems a lot of hardcore fans are boycotting tonight's match.

Boycotting is a sure fire way to get back to the days of 1984-2010.

I appreciate loyal fans frustrations to an extent.

All clubs really need to work together on standardised admission across the board next year. £15 quid to get in at all tracks and when it's on sky, knock it down to a tenner for all and promote the flip out of it.

Leicester is a brilliant example of how the sport has regressed,started from a clean sheet of paper and still managed to get it wrong and create a total mess.I feel sorry for the fans.Belle Vue seem to have solved it at 2nd attempt though.Promoters really have to take a good hard look at themselves.

• Like 1

Boycotting is a sure fire way to get back to the days of 1984-2010.

I appreciate loyal fans frustrations to an extent.

All clubs really need to work together on standardised admission across the board next year. £15 quid to get in at all tracks and when it's on sky, knock it down to a tenner for all and promote the flip out of it.

Loyalty means nothing at Leicester

Leicester is a brilliant example of how the sport has regressed,started from a clean sheet of paper and still managed to get it wrong and create a total mess.I feel sorry for the fans.Belle Vue seem to have solved it at 2nd attempt though.Promoters really have to take a good hard look at themselves.

Correct. Leicester is a lovely stadium but its an awful track. Dont blame fans for not wanting to pay to watch an awful product. You can only watch spaced out bikes going round in circles for so long.

• Like 1

Following his actions recently, I don't think Ulamek will be a Lion much longer... Anyone got any ideas who might be available to replace him? I wouldn't be surprirsed to see Oostergaard and would rather him than Sebastian at the moment. Could we possibly see the return of Walasek?

Well Walasek is riding in the same Polish league one side as Paddy Hougaard and comfortably outscoring him every week.....but who knows....

Maybe we should tap up Mr. Claudio Ranieri for some advice on man management skills, he seems half decent

• Like 1

Watty

Correct just confirmed on the website.

I reckon Davey is a great signing, bags of experience and from what Ive seen a great team player and great to have round the pits.

Good Luck Davey

He would have been in sooner if it had been anybody else other than Poole at Leicester last night.

Hopefully this break will have allowed Davey some time to reflect and come back strong. I await the next move at the Lions

He would have been in sooner if it had been anybody else other than Poole at Leicester last night.

Hopefully this break will have allowed Davey some time to reflect and come back strong. I await the next move at the Lions

Very pleased he has got fixed up quickly. He has been a constant player in the EL and doesnt deserve to be sitting on the sidelines waiting.

Perhaps the time out has helped him gather his thoughts and he will come back strong and certainly strengthen Leicester. I wish him every success.

• Like 2