1 Matej Zagar 7.83

2 Martin Smolinski 7.56

3 Gregorz Walasek 5.91

4 Szymon Wozniak 5.51

5 Brady Kurtz 5.24

6 Josh Auty 4.80

7 Paul Starke 3.60

Total: 40.45

Comedy gold. Zagar just loves being at Beaumont Park on a Saturday!!!

• Like 2

Tocha- Four of the listed team are correct Auty,Starke,Wozniak and Walasek providing Poole don't want unreasonable loan fee.

The problem being is the top end as I do not see where the top end power is going to come from Leicester could have had the leagues highest averaged rider but would not look at an alternative race night and make the required track changes so now he is off elsewhere unless he had a last minute change of heart.

I think one Leicester's best hopes is that they can convince Kazprazak to ride and that he can gain some form

It is really a sad state of affairs in British speedway when we have to panda to riders because of the GP's Poland and Sweden, I can't ever see the day that British speedway returns as a top flight nation where the riders where worried about having problems riding over here, instead of the other way round, the days that British speedway was the one place that all the top riders headed for is a long lost memory.

With the riders now making the European clubs thier priority, because they clubs over there pay them far more than they get over here, I think we would be far better off without them.

Let them go and race there, and let British speedway concentrate on getting the British riders to a stage they where at over 10 years or more ago when the Brits could hold thier own against the rest of the world, we are now nothing more than a second rate nation in the speedway world.

So let them go and race over there, before long they will all want to come back when as with over here the clubs start to go bust because of all the stupid money they are offering to get the big names over there.

We have already seen it happening over there with clubs folding and some of the Polish clubs not paying riders.

One fixed race night and 14 fixtures in the Elite League is the only chance of getting any of the big names of returning to Britain. That is more important than the money as they want to ride but not multiple flights in and out and stuck in airports.

It's ok saying forget them and let British riders come through but when they start getting to a decent standard they will also be looking at Poland and Sweden to ride and Britain will become a pain for them too.

As for Leicester getting some heat leaders Kasprzak and Watt look the most likely to front the team or one from Swindon but other teams are already queuing up for their services

Tocha- Four of the listed team are correct Auty,Starke,Wozniak and Walasek providing Poole don't want unreasonable loan fee.

The problem being is the top end as I do not see where the top end power is going to come from Leicester could have had the leagues highest averaged rider but would not look at an alternative race night and make the required track changes so now he is off elsewhere unless he had a last minute change of heart.

I think one Leicester's best hopes is that they can convince Kazprazak to ride and that he can gain some form

Doyle said he would ride if DH made big changes to the track and plan around his GP"s but we all know DH won't change is track as he thinks it produces top entertainment, Doyle is a big rider to replace as he was very popular with lions fans.

DH will wish he changed the track when more disappear from the terraces.

Doyle said he would ride if DH made big changes to the track and plan around his GP"s but we all know DH won't change is track as he thinks it produces top entertainment, Doyle is a big rider to replace as he was very popular with lions fans.

DH will wish he changed the track when more disappear from the terraces.

Jason said that he was happy with the track although it could be made better. The GPs are not a problem but the Polish fixtures are.

Would have thought JD loved the track although there may be suggestions to improve it.

With Wozniak confirmed and walasek in the pipeline that would leave just over 20 points left for 3 riders (I think). Doyle on a 9.44 does take a big chunk up if that amount.

Thought swiderski was awful last season, equipment being a massive issue and i didn't want him back but on a 3.87 average, providing his equipment is sorted, it seems a bit of a steal. Such a low average would accommodate Doyle nicely and you'd have to think that he could improve on that massively.

Would have thought JD loved the track although there may be suggestions to improve it.

With Wozniak confirmed and walasek in the pipeline that would leave just over 20 points left for 3 riders (I think). Doyle on a 9.44 does take a big chunk up if that amount.

Thought swiderski was awful last season, equipment being a massive issue and i didn't want him back but on a 3.87 average, providing his equipment is sorted, it seems a bit of a steal. Such a low average would accommodate Doyle nicely and you'd have to think that he could improve on that massively.

So you would basically have the same team as last season who were overall a load of rubbish.

So you would basically have the same team as last season who were overall a load of rubbish.

Don't quite recall saying that.

With in effect a reduced points limit and with Doyle at 9.44, that would leave 10.89 I believe for the last 2 riders. You can either go for a 5.45 and a 5.44 and have Wozniak as your third heat leader or you could have a rider at 3.87 and a 7 point rider.

All I was saying is that with such a low amount left, a trade off would be swiderski at what I feel is a low average.

It's all choices. Tbh if you kept the top 5 as it were (which I am not advocating) we would be a lot stronger than at most of last year because of the reserves situation.

Don't quite recall saying that.

With in effect a reduced points limit and with Doyle at 9.44, that would leave 10.89 I believe for the last 2 riders. You can either go for a 5.45 and a 5.44 and have Wozniak as your third heat leader or you could have a rider at 3.87 and a 7 point rider.

All I was saying is that with such a low amount left, a trade off would be swiderski at what I feel is a low average.

It's all choices. Tbh if you kept the top 5 as it were (which I am not advocating) we would be a lot stronger than at most of last year because of the reserves situation.

Res don't stay reserves all season. They gain an average and could move up

Res don't stay reserves all season. They gain an average and could move up

Not quite correct, the reserve at no 6, he will be eligible to be moved into the 1-5 if averages allow, but its not, as far as I can see a compulsory move and he is allowed to stay at no 6 if it suits the team... The FTDR at no 7, stays at no 7 all season....

This is I think correct, if I have read and understood the regs correctly.

Not quite correct, the reserve at no 6, he will be eligible to be moved into the 1-5 if averages allow, but its not, as far as I can see a compulsory move and he is allowed to stay at no 6 if it suits the team... The FTDR at no 7, stays at no 7 all season....

This is I think correct, if I have read and understood the regs correctly.

I believe they start at reserve regardless of average. They then both get averages after 4 meetings and at that point the riding order is determined by average, there is never any choice and there's no difference between numbers 6 and 7.

But until we get the rule book, anything could happen!

Edited by SCB