British Speedway Forum

Glasgow V Somerset Sunday 23rd August.

Big meeting this Sunday as Somerset finish off there northern tour against Glasgow, think it will be close but believe Glasgow will win by 8/10, looking forward to seeing Brady Kurtz against theTigers heat leaders .

If we can win this , then that should be enough to clinch the runners up spot and direct entry to the play off semi finals . Wont be easy cause as well as Kurtz there's Josh , Richie Worrall and Charles Wright to contend with . Should be a cracker of a meeting

• Like 1

Will be at this meeting as part of my Northern tour.

Let's hope for a decent meeting between both sides.

Looking forward to seeing the new look Ashfield stadium.

The weather forecast for Sunday looks not to clever,lets hope the meeting can go ahead.

Edited by Shaleshifter

The weather forecast for Sunday looks not to clever,lets hope the meeting can go ahead.

The forecast never looks too clever , I wouldn't worry too much yet

Should be a corker of a meeting Shaleshifter with the reserves perhaps being crucial. If Vikter continues his recent ashfield form tigers should win.

You'll love the stadium - we can now call it a stadium lets be honest it was a derelict weed strewn dump before!

Forecast is getting better light rain shower 10am sunshine at 1pm and cloudy at 4pm but as paulco says it will keep changing up until sunday morning. so since your on a tour anyway get along early and enjoy the food and drink :drink: and theres usually a singer or something on before hand.

Weather is scorching and should be a cracker today.

Only downside is keeping the dust down which will be almost impossible in this heat small price to pay for Speedway in the sun you just can't beat it.

I believe Josh has declared himself fit for today, skies clearing now and forecast is sunny and 23c, should be a cracker, tapes up 3pm.

23c in Glasgow, id bottle that.. :o

Sitting at 25c at the minute not used to this but we will take it.

I'd make the most of it. It won't happen again.. :o

If we can win this , then that should be enough to clinch the runners up spot and direct entry to the play off semi finals . Wont be easy cause as well as Kurtz there's Josh , Richie Worrall and Charles Wright to contend with . Should be a cracker of a meeting

With last nights points in the bag it's too close to call who will be second. Peterborough only 1 point behind us with matches in hand and Glasgow 5 in front, so we need the 4 points tonight