British Speedway Forum

Hancock Banned After Attacking An "innocent" Man As He Was Out Riding His Bike

SCB

The Jury are not to know of any previous convictions. So thats rubbish.

The jury don't know of previous convictions, however if found guilty, previous convictions can be taken in to account when sentencing..

I'm not aware Nicki has been "convicted" of anything has he? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

People say they won't miss Pedersen when he is gone must like boring Speedway because Speedway needs chaps like NP as he rides hard and close and does not pussy out and shut off, Pedersen should get a knighthood for being a great ambassador to the sport. I have met NP and he is a lovely bloke always has time for his fans and I have seen him with the children showing them his bikes and signing autographs.

Hancock well Zzzzzz he is the type of rider that Speedway won't miss he is boring yes he is WC but his style is boring, after the incident with NP I saw a different side to Hancock he acted like an animal and yet people condoned his actions which was unbelievable his ban was not enough and I believe in other sports he would have been issued a more lengthier ban. Not the behavior you want your Children to be witnessing especially if Hancock is there idol or hero so to speak. His statements left a lot to be desired as well he has become a big baby of late sooner he retires the better or he is really going to make a pr*ck out of himself.

• Like 2

People say they won't miss Pedersen when he is gone must like boring Speedway because Speedway needs chaps like NP as he rides hard and close and does not pussy out and shut off, Pedersen should get a knighthood for being a great ambassador to the sport. I have met NP and he is a lovely bloke always has time for his fans and I have seen him with the children showing them his bikes and signing autographs.

Hancock well Zzzzzz he is the type of rider that Speedway won't miss he is boring yes he is WC but his style is boring, after the incident with NP I saw a different side to Hancock he acted like an animal and yet people condoned his actions which was unbelievable his ban was not enough and I believe in other sports he would have been issued a more lengthier ban. Not the behavior you want your Children to be witnessing especially if Hancock is there idol or hero so to speak. His statements left a lot to be desired as well he has become a big baby of late sooner he retires the better or he is really going to make a pr*ck out of himself.

He has made one mistake and to be honest you would not find a better person to represent speedway than Greg.I have never been a fan but i have always respected him a great rider and he has time for the fans to.Dont you think that Pedersen just drove him over the edge? and say what you want Greg was fenced by Nicki.And even since that incident Pedersen has been involved in other incidents,Greg was wrong totally and should of got a longer ban but i can understand why he did it.Maybe some Cradley fans who know Greg can tell us what he like that he is a decent bloke and has been since the late 80s he just made one mistake.

He has made one mistake and to be honest you would not find a better person to represent speedway than Greg.I have never been a fan but i have always respected him a great rider and he has time for the fans to.Dont you think that Pedersen just drove him over the edge? and say what you want Greg was fenced by Nicki.And even since that incident Pedersen has been involved in other incidents,Greg was wrong totally and should of got a longer ban but i can understand why he did it.Maybe some Cradley fans who know Greg can tell us what he like that he is a decent bloke and has been since the late 80s he just made one mistake.

For some sydney - mistakes are not allowed. As you say Greg has made one - I also agree his Ban should have been for longer.

However, perhaps his exemplary behaviour record to date was taken in to account. After so many years of unblemished behaviour within our Sport maybe he has earned a bit of leniency.

He has also been a tremendous ambassador for Speedway over the years so he did have plenty of credit in the Bank.

• Like 2

For some sydney - mistakes are not allowed. As you say Greg has made one - I also agree his Ban should have been for longer.

However, perhaps his exemplary behaviour record to date was taken in to account. After so many years of unblemished behaviour within our Sport maybe he has earned a bit of leniency.

He has also been a tremendous ambassador for Speedway over the years so he did have plenty of credit in the Bank.

Pass me a bucket.

So you don't like Nicki Pedersen Sid, and think he's got away with murder with his racing. Bet you used to cheer on Steve Gresham though who was far worse!

What was Gresham's nickname again? Steve the heave wasn't it???

I see him at Swindon ok he was rough and i remember him well rode with Holloway at 5/4 on the same team.But he did not make premeditated moves like Pedersen has,and he Pedersen has done it for years and has got away with murder.

Love it, what a nasty person you are! you are really showing your true colours now.Now go and do the dishes dear, saying that i would not allow you to do mine maybe get you to put the bins out.!

What "true colours" have I shown Sid?

I'm nasty according to you, I see it as being honest?

Next........

What "true colours" have I shown Sid?

I'm nasty according to you, I see it as being honest?

Next........

Look on your last posts f...... horrible, love it when you are left on your own no one else to back you up with your wisecracks.You on your own are a nobody ok with all your loser mates backing you up on your own nothing and like tonight you have shown you have a real nasty side. Edited by sidney

Look on your last posts f...... horrible, love it when you are left on your own no one else to back you up with your wisecracks.You on your own are a nobody ok with all your loser mates backing you up on your own nothing and like tonight you have shown you have a real nasty side.

I don't look for back up lovey and unlike you, I don't need it.. :approve:

You are hilarious, I've not suffered multiple bans and I'm not thick.

You of course, fill both roles perfectly :D

I get the impression Jacques can look after herself, but "F..... horrible". that's a bit rich considering your record on BSF, I would imagine if they made sense the majority of your posts are f...... horrible!

Are you are on a wind up mate? the crap you have spouted tonight certainly about Gresham total rubbish did you ever meet the bloke?.My record on here ok is not great far from it, but do i care a big NO.But with people i like and respect i talk speedway with them quite regularly and a few are on this forum everyday as for Jacques for me she is POISON end of.

I don't look for back up lovey and unlike you, I don't need it.. :approve:

You are hilarious, I've not suffered multiple bans and I'm not thick.

You of course, fill both roles perfectly :D

Stlll doing the dishes dummy.!