British Speedway Forum

Hancock Banned After Attacking An "innocent" Man As He Was Out Riding His Bike

SCB

Speaking of cry babies, anyone see Tai behaving like a cretin at the weekend? It's carry on like this that make a good deal of people hate him.

Total disrespect. KK should have chinned him.

https://youtu.be/KHPDiLz2rzo

I reckon that's pretty funny tbf. And kk is the one waiting at the gate to have a confrontation.

Though looks like tai gives him a little shale spray after the race, similar to the auty incident that went wrong a few weeks back.

• Like 1

I wonder what caused this, must be some previous for Tai to do that.

In about the second lap of that race, Tai has passed KK, and he takes his left hand off the grip, and makes a gesture to KK to come and pass him. I think KK stored it up and then confronted Tai at the gate. It was a bit cocky and demeaning.

In about the second lap of that race, Tai has passed KK, and he takes his left hand off the grip, and makes a gesture to KK to come and pass him. I think KK stored it up and then confronted Tai at the gate. It was a bit cocky and demeaning.

Yep, as Waiheke says, what caused Tai to do that, something had clearly happened or been said by KK to fire Tai up like that.

It's just a shame Woffinden has reverted to type. Won a few people over in 2013 when he appeared to grow up a bit after his horrendous social media spat with David Howe the year before, in which he showed total disrespect for Howe as a fellow rider.

He's started acting the goat again now though, with the ego getting as big as the holes in his ears.

• Like 1

Yeh, me too :D

Anagram of Sidney? :neutral:

Go and put your teeth in dear, you can't help yourself can you and who is this P... fellow Wackie what a total tool is he your son.?? Saying that are you a woman? makes me wonder i don't know many women who behave like you.! Edited by sidney

It's just a shame Woffinden has reverted to type. Won a few people over in 2013 when he appeared to grow up a bit after his horrendous social media spat with David Howe the year before, in which he showed total disrespect for Howe as a fellow rider.

He's started acting the goat again now though, with the ego getting as big as the holes in his ears.

I can see somebody is a Woffy hater.

One incident of which we don't know the ins and outs of.

• Like 3

This is brilliant... How bigs that fishing rod!!

Go and put your teeth in dear, you can't help yourself can you and who is this P... fellow Wackie what a total tool is he your son.?? Saying that are you a woman? makes me wonder i don't know many women who behave like you.!

What, women who take the piss put of illiterate buffoons on a Speedway forum? I know one or two :D

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

Yep, as Waiheke says, what caused Tai to do that, something had clearly happened or been said by KK to fire Tai up like that.

KK did take Tai wide coming out of the second bend, but Tai had enough room and passed KK.