British Speedway Forum

Rye House 2016

Plenty of new promoters have got involved in speedway thinking they can turn things around. The sport in this country is in decline, unless you race at Wimborne road!

Poole should be what people aspire to, the rules are no different for them than they are for the rest. Things can be done properly and the sport could be marketed well at most venues, theres too much of a defeatist attitude these days. If the stadium is improved and the team is competitive people will come back to Rye House. The latter is far more important, people are more patient about being in crap surroundings if they are being entertained, rubbish team and not much change to the aesthetics this year have left Rye fans restless.

• Like 3

well I'd have thought you defo got Robert Lambert and Edward Kennett penciled in for 2015.

oh yeah and Jim Bowen! ;)

From what in hearing, I'm not convinced Robert Lambert will be at Rye next year. Not as a Rocket anyway

• Like 1

That makes the end of season signing of him even odder!!

I think Uncle Len has finally lost the plot!

Assuming it was his decision

why would he leave Kings Lynn?

Because he fell out with the Kings Lynn promotion? Edited by Shads

first I heard of this Shads!!

wouldn't surprise me though!

A great talent to watch but would appear to be very poorly advised by those nearest to him - which is a shame!

I thought it was common knowledge.

I thought it was common knowledge.

Can assure you shads, that Robert has not fell out with Kings Lynn

Rumours Rumours Rumours and yet again more Rumours, He was at Kings Lynn last Wednesday full of spirits having good banter with Lewis Kerr :t:

You know what Buster is like if that was true he wouldn't be allowed in the pits area :lol:

Can assure you shads, that Robert has not fell out with Kings Lynn

Rumours Rumours Rumours and yet again more Rumours, He was at Kings Lynn last Wednesday full of spirits having good banter with Lewis Kerr :t:

You know what Buster is like if that was true he wouldn't be allowed in the pits area :lol:

That's my favourite Fleetwood Mac album too.