British Speedway Forum

Rye House 2016

Barry Briggs was a half decent rider but his son Tony was shyte...the list goes on!

Barry' Briggs half decent?

There's also an alternative list: Crump, Louis, Silver, Blackbird, Poole, Hawkins... off the top of my head

Edited by Shads

Barry' Briggs half decent?

There's also an alternative list: Crump, Louis, Silver, Blackbird, off the top of my head

I remember him in the days he rode for Swindon he was virtually unbeaten at home - always very difficult to compare riders of different eras

Barry Briggs was a half decent rider but his son Tony was shyte...the list goes on!

I watched a lot of Tony at Reading, he was never going to emulate his Father but he did hold down a berth at a top flight side. Lets not forget he was only a kid when he broke his neck and could easily have paid the price and been chair bound for life. The only thing that is shyte as you put it is your pathetic comment.

Edited by westhamboy66
  • Like 5

I popped down to give my son a driving lesson in the carpark yesterday, gates were locked and looked through the fence to see that nothing again has since way before christmas (very worrying)

Missed out "changed"

I did tell you...

It's an awful side Sid, bottom of the table written all over it. Absolute shambles.

The new promotion have shown they have no idea what their doing at the moment with the winter team building.

Rye were going down the drain under Silver, but this promotion will be going the same way unless they learn quickly.

What wally is actually making the decisions at Rye? The communication from them has been worse than under Silver ffs

• Like 1

What wally is actually making the decisions at Rye? The communication from them has been worse than under Silver ffs

A bloke called Steve Jenson the stadium manager, a proper wally, only need to speak to him for 10 seconds & you realise he has not got a clue.

Rye House will be lucky to survive the season unfortunately. I am going else where this year I can't be lining the pockets of these idiots.

• Like 1

still believe things will be ok - on reflection don't think the team we have ended with will do too bad either - lets stop the negativity keep the faith can not wait for the season to start

You're one of a dwindling bunch Sid

Edited by Shads

It's an awful side Sid, bottom of the table written all over it. Absolute shambles.

The new promotion have shown they have no idea what their doing at the moment with the winter team building.

Rye were going down the drain under Silver, but this promotion will be going the same way unless they learn quickly.

Could be Wally Batty, Chris. They already appear to have Foggy Dewhurst as team manager.

A bloke called Steve Jenson the stadium manager, a proper wally, only need to speak to him for 10 seconds & you realise he has not got a clue.

Rye House will be lucky to survive the season unfortunately. I am going else where this year I can't be lining the pockets of these idiots.

I guess you're saying that he is not on the button then.