British Speedway Forum

Glasgow V Plymouth Monday 3 August 2015 7.30pm

Thanks to the 4s Glasgow try out a Monday night.

Hopefully crowd will turn up as they did for the Tuesday night fixtures against Sheffield and also hope weather is kind.

Really worried about this one. Kauko hasn't been here since 2013 and changes have since been made to the track and Hynek is coming back from injury.

I've no doubt both will settle in eventually but two newcomers plus a guest for Nick could result in problems especially if jack holder takes a liking to the ashfield shale.

if Richard and Aaron keep up their recent form and scoring we shpuld be ok but will also need viktor to ride like he did last week when he passed Ulrich O in a stunning ride.

can see Plymouth getting a point but tigers to win, just.

Im thinking that we should win but it will be a narrow margin say 2 points. Its always interesting when fisher comes to town lets hope he hasn't destroyed his last brain cell beating him self in the head during the somerset v plymouth meeting when he injured oor nick. Nicks statement after his guest booking at the oaktree arena was quite a read if anybody had the chance to see it. It gave an insight and indication of what most of us already knew that Mr Fisher is indeed off his barnet. Im looking forward to seeing Jack Holder round ashfield l know he's going to love the track, Aaron will have his work cut out up against him. Nemo is coming back to a real tough match and im sure he knows what he's up against the boys will hopefully help him with set ups etc.

• Like 2

Teams for Monday, as per Tigers facebook page:-

1. Ulrich Ostergaard (G)

2. Sarjeant

3. Summers ©

4. Kauko

5. Lawson

6. Victor

7. Hynek

Plymouth

1. Theo (G)

2. James Wright

3. Holder

4. Risager ©

5. Fish

6. Simota

7. Kurtz

Im thinking that we should win but it will be a narrow margin say 2 points. Its always interesting when fisher comes to town lets hope he hasn't destroyed his last brain cell beating him self in the head during the somerset v plymouth meeting when he injured oor nick. Nicks statement after his guest booking at the oaktree arena was quite a read if anybody had the chance to see it. It gave an insight and indication of what most of us already knew that Mr Fisher is indeed off his barnet. Im looking forward to seeing Jack Holder round ashfield l know he's going to love the track, Aaron will have his work cut out up against him. Nemo is coming back to a real tough match and im sure he knows what he's up against the boys will hopefully help him with set ups etc.

and nick morris is a fine one to talk about fisher ask josef tabaka people in glass houses!

and nick morris is a fine one to talk about fisher ask josef tabaka people in glass houses!

I know , but Fisher is still " The Great Satan " in these parts , Lewy , from his time along the M8

• Like 2

Lol I understand,good to see you tigers enjoying a good season mate go easy on the devils Monday!

Plymouth are doing okay this season , on the verges of challenging for the play offs . Been some weird and wonderful results at various stages this season , so we don't take anybody for granted

There have been some pleasantly surprising results in this year's league . Plymouth 48 Edinburgh 42 , Redcar 47 Edinburgh 43 , Edinburgh 42 Glasgow 48 to name but three , so anything can happen in the wacky world of Premier League speedway

• Like 6

The point I was hoping to get across about Mr Fisher was the bloke was slapping himself in the face while shouting "why am I a speedway rider" in the pits after coming last at somerset in one of his rides. His helmet took a fare old bashing by the sound of things too. Hopefully he's his entertaining self on monday and not the barmy self.

Potentially the meeting of the year at Ashfield.

So many races to look forward to.

Hope the new boys get some track practice in, I'm sure they will.

Love babas first post ... Up there for one of the posts of the year.

Think you may need a new guest for Ulrich Ostergaard. Reports on website say he's out for 4-5 weeks

thats going to hurt the tiggers tonight.. Plymouth feeling very confident at the moment.. could be close or a shocker for Glasgow..

Ritchie is a class act.

i still think Glasgow will win,

be close but home win by 4-6