British Speedway Forum

Richie Worrall (the Future Of Speedway)

Kurtz maybe younger but has been riding Speedway much longer than both Worrall twins. They only started speedway a few years ago. As is often the case with British speedway many riders are victims of their own success. The better you improve the more risk you have putting yourself out of a job.

• Like 1

Kurtz maybe younger but has been riding Speedway much longer than both Worrall twins. They only started speedway a few years ago. As is often the case with British speedway many riders are victims of their own success. The better you improve the more risk you have putting yourself out of a job.

That might go a long way as to explaining why, as a 'Nation', Britain aren't that good (internationally) as other countries,,, unless it's at curling, or 'pub sports' like darts or snooker,,, oh, and horse racing :)

it would be a shame if speedway lost Richie, if he is struggling financially,,, but am sure he isn't the only one,,,

Edited by ruffdiamond

Is that stat right? Lee Havelock woffy and Williams weren't aces?

And out of the last four only j crump, so one in the last 37 years.

SEE that's what happens when you start smoking them funny fags

doesn't look to me as though he ever went to school

HEE glad that's over 6 weeks holiday now I might even go and try a speedway bike? Let me see we're should I go? Never mind I'll go to the moon instead it's a lot easier

maybe a full time job and take speedway up as a hobby that gives a small income.. riders done that years ago oh and stop going skiing in the close season. that must cost.

wish i had the cash to go skiing ...

SEE that's what happens when you start smoking them funny fags

HEE glad that's over 6 weeks holiday now I might even go and try a speedway bike? Let me see we're should I go? Never mind I'll go to the moon instead it's a lot easier

For Pete's sake give up on quoting those funny fags. (Please Note - it is those funny fags and not them funny fags. As I said - back to School for you).

It seems to me that funny fags are the only subject you are capable of Posting on - they come up in just about every Post you make. Try this for size - YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!!!

A TRAGIC example of our Educational System maybe - but most certainly - not funny!!!

• Like 1

For Pete's sake give up on quoting those funny fags. (Please Note - it is those funny fags and not them funny fags. As I said - back to School for you).

It seems to me that funny fags are the only subject you are capable of Posting on - they come up in just about every Post you make. Try this for size - YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!!!

A TRAGIC example of our Educational System maybe - but most certainly - not funny!!!

What is a funny fag WK? i have never smoked,

SORRY PETE!

Hope so.. :t::D

WELL I won't stay where not wanted I'll leave you be nice talking had some fun hope I never afendid any body just wanted to make a___________. __________ _________?????? About British speedway god bless

So which of Lee woffy havvy or Williams were aces riders when they became world champs? I make them all amongst the last nine British born world champs

Woffy - 2013

Crump - 2009

Crump - 2006

Crump - 2004

Havvy - 1992

Lee - 1981

Collins - 1976

Craven - 1962

Craven - 1955

He said World Championships, not World Champions. He also said British born. Playing with semantics but technically correct

edit> damn, beaten too it!

Edited by SCB

Woffy - 2013

Crump - 2009

Crump - 2006

Crump - 2004

Havvy - 1992

Lee - 1981

Collins - 1976

Craven - 1962

Craven - 1955

He said World Championships, not World Champions. He also said British born. Playing with semantics but technically correct

edit> damn, beaten too it!

Is that why Loram isn't in the list?