British Speedway Forum

Sheffield V Glasgow Plc Semi Final Second Leg 16/7/2015

Congratulations to Glasgow and all the best for the final.

Richard Lawson may not be classed as a dirty rider, but move he made on Garrity was definitely suss, and after the league match at Glasgow where he took Jason out no he is not that popular and I think if it was the other way around we would be hearing a lot more about it.

In saying that I think the best team over two legs won, and tonight we did not ride as well as we could do and Glasgow did a number on us.

I wonder if Squall still has a man crush on him ;)

Oh yes.

Must have missed Lawson's move, didn't see anything untoward personally. Different perspectives from different places in the stadium I suppose.

On paper Jorgy was a let down, but he raced his arse off and just kept missing out.

Heat 14 was a contender for race of the season, 2 races in one, close and fair... Roper speedway as Kelvin would say

We are now well done boy's dug deep when we had to hopefully we can get back to a full septet soon don't think the texter is a Lawson fan dirty rider Rich is most definitely not but job done with a weakened team hopefully the Monarchs in the final with all due respect to Ipswich but that would be a corker.

What is this supposed to say in english:

We are now well done boy's dug deep when we had to hopefully we can get back to a full septet soon don't think the texter is a Lawson fan dirty rider Rich is most definitely not but job done with a weakened team hopefully the Monarchs in the final with all due respect to Ipswich but that would be a corker.

What is this supposed to say in english:

What makes you think i am English.

I will write it slower for you next time shall I ;) .

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

What makes you think i am English.

I will write it slower for you next time shall I ;) .

No just use punctuation you heathen Scots person. By the way death to the wee Scots cow called Nicola Sturgeon for interfering in English and Welsh law to which she has not been elected!!!
  • Like 2

No just use punctuation you heathen Scots person. By the way death to the wee Scots cow called Nicola Sturgeon for interfering in English and Welsh law to which she has not been elected!!!

What is this punctuation thing you talk off is it an English invention ?

And yes Nicola is getting it right up you lot karma for what you did to poor William Wallace.

BTW have you joined the elite band off punctuation police that scroll through post after post off misdemeanours or are you just one off those upper class English know it alls that really know not a lot

Sh*t i forgot to use punctuation.

Sturgeon is class. Steve. Wishing death on her means she must be getting up your nose, makes me love her even more. Well done glasgow dug deep got the rewards. Im chuffed for the lads, could it be a tigers v monarchs final oboyoboy.

• Like 1

Given the amount of kickings the Monarchs have given you over the past few years, surprised that you want to ride against them at all

Positive thinking.

If you want to be the best, you need to beat the good teams.

• Like 1

Positive thinking.

If you want to be the best, you need to beat the good teams.

And it is official George thinks we are the Big team :rofl:

• Like 3

Before a wheel was turned last night I thought we may pull the points back but as the meeting unfolded it was going to be just out of reach.As good as josh is riding at the moment he needs to be aware where his team mate is.He stuffed Brady and david and cost us points but that hopefully will come with experience.Arthurs still struggling with the race line and needs a bit of advice.Last night we ran too many lasts and Glasgow did a good job on us.Oh well lets make sure we make the play offs to extend our season..Paco looked to be getting quicker each lap until coming off.I think it would have been good to let him ride tonight at Peterborough with it been a big track but I can see the benefit of letting him feel his way next week in a challenge match.

Before a wheel was turned last night I thought we may pull the points back but as the meeting unfolded it was going to be just out of reach.As good as josh is riding at the moment he needs to be aware where his team mate is.He stuffed Brady and david and cost us points but that hopefully will come with experience.Arthurs still struggling with the race line and needs a bit of advice.Last night we ran too many lasts and Glasgow did a good job on us.Oh well lets make sure we make the play offs to extend our season..Paco looked to be getting quicker each lap until coming off.I think it would have been good to let him ride tonight at Peterborough with it been a big track but I can see the benefit of letting him feel his way next week in a challenge match.

From where we were stood he looking slightly quicker than Josh Auty, and I think he looked better than I thought he would.

But they all looked good or poor going around in practice it is difficult to pick out whether or not that the lad will be any good.

What is this punctuation thing you talk off is it an English invention ?

And yes Nicola is getting it right up you lot karma for what you did to poor William Wallace.

BTW have you joined the elite band off punctuation police that scroll through post after post off misdemeanours or are you just one off those upper class English know it alls that really know not a lot

Sh*t i forgot to use punctuation.

Unfortunately I am not an English upper class know it all, far from it I'll have you know. However I was well educated and learnt to write with correct punctuation so that when others read what I had written they would be able to understand it's meaning without having to read it numerous times. I don't want to join the punctuation Police unless I can be a Chief Superintendent (good wages).

As for poor William Wallace don't believe all that Mel Gibson (hater of the English) would have you believe!

However as for Ms. Sturgeon I would personally carry out the procedures depicted in the anti-English propaganda epic 'Braveheart', to hear her scream "Mercy", before cutting her throat.

Only kidding, came on here last night having had a couple too many sherbets. Also bought some crap off e-bay whilst I was at it! Still think Sturgeon is an interfering cow though - I'm honest if nothing else!

Unfortunately I am not an English upper class know it all, far from it I'll have you know. However I was well educated and learnt to write with correct punctuation so that when others read what I had written they would be able to understand it's meaning without having to read it numerous times. I don't want to join the punctuation Police unless I can be a Chief Superintendent (good wages).

As for poor William Wallace don't believe all that Mel Gibson (hater of the English) would have you believe!

However as for Ms. Sturgeon I would personally carry out the procedures depicted in the anti-English propaganda epic 'Braveheart', to hear her scream "Mercy", before cutting her throat.

Only kidding, came on here last night having had a couple too many sherbets. Also bought some crap off e-bay whilst I was at it! Still think Sturgeon is an interfering cow though - I'm honest if nothing else!

Not entirely honest you forgot to add the ugly between interfering & cow, I have also added a coma hope you approve.

Need to either stop drinking or stay off E-Bay ;) .

Edited by Gazc